Chapter 28

The conversation between Toby and the voices, is still going on.
—————

Toby's POV

The voice didn't respond, all was silent.

"Maybe if you tried to help me after I burned that horrible place down, I would take your advice for once in my dam life." I practically yell.

"There was no situations where I knew what to do." The voice complains

"Oh really I could list about 10 no 20 situations you could have helped me in."

"I don't always have an answer."

"Then maybe you should stop worrying about the things that go on, outside of missions."

"We're trying to protect you."

"Protect me, don't make me laugh. You said kill your father, burn the house down with your mother still inside. Run into the woods set it to a blaze. Kill everyone in your path." I smile

"That was for your own good."

"Yeah and how did any of that help, give me one reason."

"You're not get beat over that head 24/7 by that alcoholic."

"It was better than my sister basically getting thrown across the room, like a rag doll. I didn't feel a thing but she did."

"She didn't want you to get hurt."

"Well it was worse for her then me." A tear went down my cheeks, once more.

Hoodie's POV

I sat on the other side of the room, Toby talking to himself, almost yelling at this point. He talked about his family and someone or something helping him, along his journey. Ben walks by but stops hearing Toby's voice. He turn and looks at me, his face showing a mixture of confusion and fear.

"It nothing" I hope it was nothing serious.

Ben blinks twice then walks off but I could tell he would be back. I close my eyes, take a deep breath and let it out. What has gotten into this kids head.

-------
I managed to get some idea at four in the morning and was able to right it down. Also another thing I'm going on a small vacation this week, so I might not be able to update. When I get back I'll try my best to get something out.