Chapter 16

Ok guys so from your response some of you want both mixed together. In my opinion that sounds so fucking adorable. It might take me some time to write it without me fangirling or just feel awkward/uncomfortable.
--------------
--(later in the day)--

Toby's POV

I sat with Masky on the couch watching some random horror movie, sure I was scared right now but Masky didn't even look the slightest bit scary I continue to watch. The man broke the door down instinct I jumped a bit and griped Masky arm.

"You scared" he asked

I look at him "o-of course  n-not"I respond twitching like crazy he sighed and pulled me closer to him. I laid my head down on his chest as I could hear his heartbeat. I slowly began to close my eye. "MASKY,TOBY AND HOODIE REPORT TO MY OFFICE" I griped my head falling to the floor as Slender Man's voice boomed through my head.

"Toby are you ok!" Masky asked  his eye wide.

"I-I- am o-ok' I choked out still ringing in my ears.

Masky helped me off the floor and carry me bride style to slender man's office. He opens the down with his free hand walking inside.

"oh child is he okay" Slendy asked Masky only growled and sat me down next to Hoodie.

"what did you need sir" Masky asks

"I called you hear because I fear zalgo might be making a move"

My eyes widen. "wh-st kind o-of move s-sir" I asked

"Well Sally saw the rake when she took her morning stroll around the woods" Slendy answers.

Hoodie then spoke up "but didn't Jeff kill the rake I mean we all saw it happen"

Slendy sighs. "I believe zalgo used some kind of resurrecting spell" I was shocked.

"So what's the mission" Masky says leaning against the wall

"I want you all to find the rake and kill him and get rid of the body. You will all go in two days and Hoodie, I want you to look around the woods today for anything suspicious." We all nod and leave the room.

"Oh Toby bring you stuff into are room okay" Hoodie told me as he walks away. Probably to do the mission that Slendy  sent him on.

"do you need some help" Masky asked me

"s-sure" I answered and walk down the hallway Masky close behind me.

••••

I placed my hatchets down on the nightstand laying down on my bed. "h-hope Nurse a-Ann doesn't c-omplain about stuf-f" Masky looked at me confused. "what do you mean your old room looks fine, probably the cleans one"

"Well she's a girl and s-she might complain because she moving into a guys r-room" I answer

Masky nods "I  guess you have a small point." he laughs.

"S-so what now" I asked.

"well it's getting late and we should probably rest up."

I smiled and kiss him on the cheek and turn over to face the wall. "night t-then baba"

I never have called him the before but whatever Masky walked to his bed. I peaked over my shoulder a bit because well I don't know. My eyes widen as my face felt like fire. Masky was well shirtless he was about to remove his jean when he knows me looking at him. A light pink goes across his face. "Like what you see" he laughs I stared at him "you sl-sleep in y-your b-boxes" I asked he nods "what you don't" I shake my head. "n-no I don't" I choked out he smiles he walks over to me getting close to my face. "M-Masky wh-what are you d-doing" I asked backing up a bit. He smirks as he touches my cheek I shut my eyes tightly "don't be scared" Masky said.

--------
My face is red I feel weird just writing this.
Next chapter make take a bit longer to write because in December my life is busy as hel.

You peeps probably all ready know what's going to happen in next chapter.