Chapter 21

Masky POV

I couldn't move from my place Nurse Ann leaned forwards. Her hands were on my chest which I didn't approve of. "I think you should have someone  better" she whispered before see leaded in more and kissed me. My eyes widen as I felt someone or something starring at us. I moved my eyes over to the corner of the room. There was Toby eyes wide tears going down his cheeks then he ran off. I push Nurse Ann away cause her to fall on the floor. "What the actual fuck" I yelled at her as she let out a small chuckle.

"Answer me bitch" I yelled once more.

"Toby doesn't deserve you" she smiles "you deserve better than that disaster of a boy"

I felt angry build up inside of me. "Don't you dare call my boyfriend a disaster"

She chuckled once more. "I don't think you have a boyfriend anymore. Don't you see the look on his face. He's a broken little boy now" She gets up and moves closer to me as she pulls my arm.

I slap her hand away. "Don't touch me" I said she looked at me with sadness in her eyes but I knew it was fake.

"Tim baby" she said in a sad tone of voice.

"Don't call me that" I walked out not even looking at her.

Toby's POV

After seeing Masky and Nurse Ann kissing I ran away from the seen. I ran into the proxy room slamming the door shut locking it in the process. I sat on the floor leading against the door. "Why would Masky do t-this to me. I thought he loved me. I gave h-him my first kiss...hell I gave him my f-fucking virginity." I whispered to myself as I look up at the ceiling.

"We tried to tell you." My voices were back for another game. "We told you he didn't love you he never did. You were blind and didn't listen and look what happened."

I started to sob as I brought my knees to my chest. "I know," I whisper

"Will you finally listen then"

I sighed "I don't know...maybe"

"We think you should"

"Fine...maybe sometimes ok"

------
Y'all probably hate me now. Personally I don't like Masky X Nurse Ann at all. Fun fact I actually wanted the lemon first just so I could have Toby say "I gave him my fucking virginity" I don't know why I just did. If there's any spelling mistakes or missing words please tell me.