will you?

"Lenna I have something to ask you?"
"

Yes what is it Derrick" he slowly gets on one knee he pulled something out in a black box "lenna will you do me the honor  of being my wife?" "Derrick I... I..yes!" He got off he's knees he slowly put it on my finger "it's beautiful. " "I naught it three weeks ago when I saw it I thought of you."  He kisses me softly  I kiss him back quickly he picks me up and hugs me tight "I love you" I hear him whisper "I love you to" I whisper and kisses him on hid check  smiling "I don't want to go to bed now" "we have to" "okay I will but you own me." I go change then I see he's waiting there with a smile I crawl in beside him he wraps his hands around me "I love you so much never leave me okay?" "Ill never leave you" I say as I bury my head in his chest "good night" "good night" he says as he kisses my forehead. I slowly fall into a deep sleep I wake up at 7:49 "good morning beautiful  how did you sleep" "I slept well how did you sleep"  "i slept good "  "thats good " i stood up going to Victoria and Luke's room. i see them laying there moving around with there little hands and little feet moving i stop and smile looking down at them i move my hand towards them Luke wraped his small little hand around my finger grinning at me i felt his arms around my waist "well hello" i smile but then i slowly pick luke up "here you go " i say smilling "what do you want me to do with Luke?" "change him and bathe him dress him do you think you can manage?" "yes i can but what for?" "well it was supposed to be a surprise but after school we are all getting a family picture taken so you need to look presentable to so you dress him and i will dress victoria and it has to be nice and it has to match in some way got it." "yes i do" 

(Sorry this ones so short ill have a longer one next time and look up my new book thanks for reading)