Yesss!!!!

(LENNA POV)

I woke up its four in the morning I look over and see Derrick laying next to me and I look under the covers and he only has his boxers on. I had to use the rest room really bad so I got up quietly but when I get back I see Derrick is awake. "good morning how did you sleep last night?" "umm... good how did you sleep Derrick?" "good oh and you need to get ready for school." it has been a week sense what happened with my step parents. so I got up and put on my clothes and headed to the kitchen. By the time I finished it was 7:05 so I rushed Derrick to get in the car because I haven't been to school in a week and Katie has been calling me non-stop because of what happened. I didn't answer the phone. "Who was that?" "it was Katie." I walked to the car and got in an sat down. two minutes later Derrick got in the car. "so Lenna what do you want to talk about before we go to school?" "nothing can we just listen to music?" "yeah sure what song?" "anything as long it is music." I started to laugh and so did Derrick. we were listening to the CD I made then the song 'Hey There Delilah' I started to sing along when I realized that we are almost to school. "umm... can you let me out right here?" "yeah sure." I got out and I looked down to see a small hard bump forming on my stomach. hopefully it isn't that noticeable. I started to walk and then I saw Katie she started to walk to me "where have you been and why didn't you pick up my calls" I look down and look back and saw a shocked look on her face "what the hell is wrong with your stomach?" "nothing I have just been sick and I got kicked out of my house." I looked at the time and it is 7:45 "I need to get to class see ya Katie" I changed my class schedule to art every free period and the other ones 1 ela 2 math 5 history 7/8 science. so now going to ELA when I get there the teacher wasn't in the room but why she is always there. one question went through my mind but five minutes later she shows up with a smile on her face and yells pop quiz oh shit why today the day I come back on grammar. after the hardest test ever time for math which I have a weeks worth of homework and school work. when I walked in the same as English she was gone for five minutes she came in with a smile on her face but she didn't let me take the pop quiz. yay now to go see derrick in third period its funny because I get to see some one I love. when I walked in he was waiting at my desk smiling "what did you do?" "nothing I a just happy to see you why is something wrong?" I smiled "no but you cant act lovey dovey during school" "well no one is in here and meat me here during lunch okay" "okay why" he just smiled and walked away from me. then a girl came in her name was Stacey the bitch of the school but why was she in here for she hated art. I saw her walking to Derrick now I know why she is here but she cant take him from me. I raised my hand to get his attention and I did. he started to walk over to me "Yes Lenna what do you need help with?" "I was wondering If you could help me with my project" "you know I can't do that" the bell rang after that short conversation. I knocked on his office door "come in" "hey so what did you want me for?" "Well I was going to ask you something?" "What is it?" He slowly gets down on one knee and pulled a case out of his pocket. "I know this might be to soon but Lenna will you do me the honor of being my wife?" "Yes oh my god yes!" My eyes started to water. He started to put the ring on my finger it looked so beautiful but simple. I smiled "do you like it I know it isn't much" "it's perfect and I need to go to lunch see you later?" I started to walk away to lunch when Katie saw me "hey aren't you going to lunch?" "Yeah why I am on my way there now." "Okay" I slowly coverd my hand up so she wouldn't see the ring I had on my finger. We walked into the cafeteria when I noticed every one was silent no one spoke a word just blanco stares "whats wrong with them?" "I don't know maybe it's the rumor that's going around and it's about you" "so what I don't care" I sat down then every one went back to eating and talking. Katie noticed some thing was off then she spotted my hand "why are your hands that way you never do that." I slowly take the ring off and place it in my hand to make it look like I was moving my hand away. "Whats in your hand ?" "Nothing it's nothing really." "Tell me now what it is or I will scream on the top of my lungs if you don't tell me." "Fine!" I put the ring back on and removed my hand. "What the why do you have that?" "Cause some one asked me to. I have to go bye."