the one i love got me pregnat/is a vampire

Chapter one: Knowing

LANNA POV:

My name is Lanna this is my story. I'm 18 years old living with my evil step-parents, and I'm there made or slave in a way because I do the cooking, cleaning. I get a break until tonight my friend Katie called me earlier and asking if I wanted to crash a 21-year-olds party, and I said why not. she just now pulled up, so before my parents get home, I jumped in the car as fast as I could. " so Katie, how did you know about this party?" "well... I had a friend whose older brother is throwing it." "so you just wanted to go crash some one's party that you don't even know well... that's awesome." "good, you agree." "no I don't I was kidding..." "we are here" so I got out of the car nervously and walked inside no one notices me at all or Katie well I spoke too soon a guy was staring at me from across the room he kept looking at me and I met his gaze. He started to walk my way; it felt like I was the only girl in the room. he finally standing in front of me, "Hey, what's your name?" i smiled without thinking "My name is Lanna what's yours?" "it is Derrick so why are you the only one without a date or someone to dance with." "because parties aren't really my thing or sene." "then why are you here then?" "my friend Katie dragged me here but now im starting to like parting why are you here alone? " "well I know I'm not anymore I'm here with you. do you want a drink?" "sure why not."

DERRICK POV:

I was talking to this one girl that i didn't want to know her name. then i saw this beautiful girl that i couldn't stop looking at her when she met my gaze. so i started to walk closer to her i wanted to know her name more and more time i spent with her i wanted her even more so i asked do you wanna dance with her to get closer two her. when we started dancing demons came on so i definitely wanted to dance with her luckily she said yes we danced for hours then "hey do you want to go back to my place?" by then we already had a lot to drink "sure why not." so i got her in my car and drove home which was a very private place only the rich people live here. we got out of the car

(6:30 am Monday morning)

LANNA POV:

when i woke up i saw derricks arm around me like he was my boyfriend but i had to leave so i called Katie so i left a note and went to school. when i got to school i walked in to my first class which i couldn't stop thinking about Derrick the teacher called on me but didn't know what to say but when i got to my art class i was shocked i saw Derrick its been two weeks since I've seen him when he looked up he saw me and kept looking at me until Josh asked what are we doing today "we are drawing a resembles someone you know." he looked at me when he said that. i would never think that he would be my teacher. when everyone was busy walked over to me. "so you never told me you were in high school are you like 16 o 15?" "i am 18 and you are a total jerk." "well, I'm not the one who left two weeks ago and left a shity note" "well because i had to go to school." luckily that my friend was there to pick me up. My hair was white it only turns that color when I am really happy I am a caster/vampire and something else but my real mother wouldn't tell me.