it cant be

(Go and check out my new book after you get done reading this one its called Broken stones its really good)

(LANNA POV)

when I got out of his car I tried to take my CD but he had already left so I started to walk when I started to feel sick so I stopped then he wasn't in front of me but he was behind me derrick saw me and took me to the nurse right away. then he went to go teach his class. She told me to go to the doctors office. So I did at lunch when I walked in there I came out shocked "I'M WHAT.....PREGNANT!!! I sat down and cried how was I going to tell Derrick. So I went back to school the rest of the day because I was worrying about how am I going to tell my parents they will kill me. So when i got to art class I was heading over to Derrick when some one asked a question. He ignored it "Um..... May i speak to you out side now?" "Yes whats wrong Lanna?" "Um.... I kinda pregnant Derrick." "WHAT?" "Pregnant and I have been for the past three weeks now and don't get mad." "We will talk latter but I have to go and teach your class." When I told him that he looked shocked happy and angry all at the same time. Was I wrong about him I was sad and angry so my hair turned purple a light one to and every one just stopped an looked at me like I'm crazy except Derrick. My hair then started to turn white the bell rang so I ran out so I wouldn't be the freak and Derrick followed me out the door. So when he finally caught up with me he it was in the parking lot. He asked "why is your hair changing colors?" "Because I'm different from other people I have... You wouldn't believe me if I told you." "Try me?" "Fine i have powers and something els." "I believe you i really do so you are having my baby?" He changed the subject "yes I have a ultrasound in four weeks but are you going to be there for her/him?" "Yes why wouldn't I be?" "I don't know but can we go out to eat? I'm starved." He looked happy and I was so my hair will be white for a while. When we got to the car he opens the door for me.

(DERRICK POV)

When Lanna told me she was pregnant my heart dropped we can't reproduce at all. But when I saw her hair turn a different color I knew she was different and then it started to turn white. As soon as the bell rang she rushed out the door. I followed her until she stopped but when she told me she was different and that she had powers and something els i relaxed because that kind off made sense some how. We went to Burger King for lunch/dinner. But when she looked at the clock she rushed and ate but why. "We have to go" she said in a nerves voice. When we got in the car she asked me to take her home and I did but I stayed out side of her house. Until I hearted something I rushed in the house to end up seeing Lanna laying on the floor with her i shut and crying. Then they saw me one tryed to swing a punch at me but missed. Then I put her father in a head lock and said "if you ever hurt or try to find Lanna you will get hurt worse than this got it!!!" He shook his head then her mother, father,and brother, sister ran out the door. Then I went over to the passed out Lanna and picked her up ran to the car sat her down then grabbed the stuff she needed. I took her to my bed room when we got to my house. I lived alone most of the time. When she started to wake up I rushed over to her. "Are you okay?" "Yeah I think so what happened?" "I don't know I was going to ask you the same thing."

(LENNA POV)

I woke up to find I was in derricks room but why? "Derrick" I whispered he was next to me so fast. how did he get here why am I here. who cares at the same time I feel safe in his arms. "I need to eat something." "okay ill get you something you just stay there okay."

all I could write this week I will write a longer one next time I promises vote and comment I need to know how you feel about this book :P