"Born to die"

All I could hear is the song born to die playing in my head everything turned black I couldn't see anything I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I hazily remember the sound of some one crying. I had passed out.

(Three hours later)

I slowly open my eyes and see a bright light I hear voices but I don't understand them until my eyes are fully open and awake. "Lenna you had the babies but the are okay. the weird thing is they were full term" I smiled "are they healthy?" "yes they are we can take them home tonight if u would like. one more thing what would you like to name the older one?" "is it a boy or girl?" "boy" he says quietly "Luke David." "the second one is a girl." "Victoria Rose." "the names are beautiful. Lenna would u like to see them?" I shook my head yes. "They are beautiful." I whisper while looking down. I lay then back down. I get up and put some clothes on and fill out paper work. "Derrick can u run home and get the car seats so we can take thes two home with us" he went to go get them. the doctor came in and saw that I was up and walking again "so Lenna are you planing on taking Luke David and Victoria rose home today?" "yes I am" right then Derrick came in and said "are ready to go now?" "yes we are." I pick up my two babies but the said it was mandatory that I leave the hospital in a wheel chair. as soon as we get to the car I get out of the chair set out two little new borns down and buckle them up. they look so cute.