Friends? (part 2)

Waking up with a smile on my face with the light shining through the window and his arms wrapped  around me. Then his phone rings.it does it twice then stops he wakes up with that grin on his face. "Good morning beautiful" he kissed my forehead gently. I stand up slipping his shirt on and a pair of old ragady shoes "good morning im going to make breakfast" i smiled but before i went to the kitchen i peeked into luke and victorias nursery they looked so adorable at first you never wanna have them but when you see them hold them feel them you never wanna let go they're my babys i dont want to loose them. A tear ran down my cheek and fell i smiled and walked away making sure not to wake them. Its time i moved them to baby food they look like they are 11 months old but they are nearly two months. I made myself eggs and bacon and ham with cheese mmm. It sounds so good i wanna eat it now but i wanna wait for my lil ones and its about time for them to get up. I walked back into thier room to see derrick holding victoria "hey i didn want to wake luke but tories awake arent you honey" she smiled "well its time for your brother to get up" i picked him up he felt a lil warm "wheres the thamometer?" He looked a lil worried "whats wrong?" "Hes warm derrick i think he might be  running a fever" he shook his head setting tori down then rushing to find one as i hold my lil luke "i bet one of those mean babies got you sick its okay mommys here" i wisperd. Derrick came into the room with one i gave it to him he was beter with luke maybe a guy thing. I hear a faint ringing coming from our room. I ignore it and pick up tori i smiled at her smiling face she can sit up on her own so can luke pretty soon shell be walking they both will. I started to fill sick i laid her down "mommy will be right back " i ran to the bathroom i started to throw up i hope im not sick.. maybe im just worried derrick came in through the door "hes runbing a slight tempreture he will be okay but are you okay? Are you feeling well?" I shook my head no  i threw up agian he held my hair as i puke my guts out in to the toilet "i need you to get me four pregnancey tests and a doctors apointment" i looked at him with pleeding eyes he slowly nodded and left to let me have som privacey i just need to relax.......

(One hour later...)

I shake my leg waiting for the timer to go off. Ding.  I look at test #1 negative #2 positive #3 positive #4 positive..... "derrick ...."  he came in i looked down "your gonna be a daddy again" i smiled  with my hand gently rubbing my belly. He smiled "you wanted to have another one right?" My smiled got bigger i jumpped up and wrapped my arms around him i kissed him with a giant grin on my face.

(One week later...)

I was showing a bit faster then the first time i was alreafy showing a lil more. "Derrick" he was next to me before i could ask " lanna i think you should come look at this house with me its right around the corner it has a bit more space for the five of us would you like to go see it ?" I smiled at him nodding. I picked up tori she was a lil heavier derrick picked up luke i opened the door to see Molly "sorry to barge in like this but derrick why havent you been answering me ive ben trying to get a hold of you?" "Sorry molly i have a family now i cant deal with you anymore i have my kids and future wife to be to think about..." "i was gonna ask if i could help  plan i know its going to be hard sence you have two little ones and by the looks of it another one on the way arent yall busy" she winked "well thank you and i think lanna will like that she needs help and me and her have to get going  we need to go look at a house it was nice seeing you molly have a nice day"  he smiled as he walked to the car "hes stuborn and yes i would like your help and i need the dress taylored because you know hahaha thank you" she smiled " your a lucky woman hes a good man have a nice day lana"   she headed twords her car "mommy"   i heard in a high voice "mommy" i head it again i look at tori "mommy"   i rushed to the car "Derrick derrick guess what?" "She said it" "said what lana?" "She said mommy" his face lit up "hey i thought we had a deal you were suposed to say daddy first not mommy" he laughed "they are growing up to fast derrick i want more time...."

(Thank you for reading i hope this sortta makes up for not writing sence december thank you for reafing)