one life one love

(sorry for not updating for a while I hope you will like this one)

The pictures turned out great. We all looked so cute together. I hate that I have to go to school. Why can't I just stay home and spend every second with Luke and Victoria. I miss them so much when I leave them. Derricks mother is planing the wedding for us. We will get married in a month. Right now I'm on my way to school. I only have two months left.

--ten minutes later--

I walked into the school building
Everyone kept staring. I don't care anymore. It will soon be over with hopefully... "Katie" I smile "how are you doing is everything okay?" "Yes it is everything is fine" I give a half way smile. She grabbed my arm "tell me what's wrong? I know when something's wrong" "it's nothing I promise I'm happy I'm getting married in a month in two months I graduate...so yeah" "okay good now look happy" "oh and Katie can you be my made of honor?" She starts to grin "yes yes yes " "and I want your help picking out the dress we are picking it out later today" she shook her head smiling as she walked off to class.

(Buzz)
(Derrick ...
Hey get to class your gonna be late I love you see you soon :* )

I rush to first period and first was a bore do was second but then third came I sat down to see him smiling at me or the whole class but it felt directed towards me. It went well I drew my project with detail. My drawing  was almost finished the the bell had rung. "I'll see you all tomorrow" he smiled bitch face stayed after class to ask him stuff about "art" as long as she doesn't touch him I'll be good .. I was tired by the end of the day but I have to go pick out my dress let's go get that done...

(Ten minutes later)
I am in Derrick s mom's car. My best friend and my children are in the back. "You know Tori and Luke have grown in a matter of weeks ?" She smiled "is it normal?" I said with worry in my tone "nothing's to worry about they are just like Derrick he was grown by age 8 and he's still around so nothing to worry about dear they will be fine" she smiled."we are here." "Katie can you unstrap Luke and I'll unstrap tori" I unstrap. Tori I give her a little smile "wanna see mom in a wedding dress " I get the stroller and set tori in the Katie put Luke in.  A young woman with red hair white teeth hazel eyes walked up to us and smiled" hi my name is Tammy I'll be helping you find your dream dress who's the bride?" "I am..." I said shyly "so what are you looking for? And are you looking for brides maid dresses ?" "Yes we are now and we would like a simple elegant dress with lace long sleeve but the dress has to be buttoned up not zipped " derricks mother was listening when I told her I smiled "don't worry lanna it's on me go try them on " I waked down to the dressing room. I fel in love with the first dress it had lace sleeves a beautiful train a beautiful button up on the back I loved everything I slowly walked out side shyly "how do I look?" They just smiled "I don't have to try any more on this is the one" "you look beautiful" is smiled "my son is lucky to have you " she started to tear up "we will take it and the brides maids dresses will be black with short sleeves" "I'll go see if we have it in the back" she smiled and walked away a woman glassed over she had a name tag on I couldn't quite tell she walked up to derricks mom. "Molly?" She asked "Anna?" "How are you?" I'm good but I'm busy at the moment" "so who's getting married?" She smiled "lanna my future daughter in law" "to David oh yeah sow how's Derrick " "Anna Derrick s getting married " "really I thought he would never get married well maybe we will see you two around town or we could have lunch sometime" tori started to cry "tori shhh" I rocked her back and forth rubbing her back. "Aww who's these cuties?" She smiled "Victoria and Luke"
"Cute names are they yours?" "Yes these are mine a Derrick's children"  "aww they look so much like you and derrick" "I think Luke looks more like Derrick." "He has derricks eyes... Your a lucky woman..." She looked away "are these the brides maids dresses ?" "Yes they are thank you " derricks mom bought the dresses without letting me see how much it was. " Thank you. and Katie can you put the Kidd's in ?" She shook her head smiling.  We headed home....

(Sorry that this was short I hope you enjoyed this book you should check out m time y new book Is my love a lie.... it's out if you like this book you'll like this one see you next )