Mall

After the doctors we go to the mall for shopping for the babies. We enter the mall to notice a few kids from the school were here so we slowly and casually walk past them but one of them notices us. "Hey Lenna" "hey" "where are you going." "No where" I start to speed walk Derrick was waiting for me at the store. One of them were following us. We went In the store to see pink blue green yellow purple and a lot of other colors. We bought loads of stuff I don't even know we're to put them all. I walk out of the. Store with half of the stuff we bought. "Lenna what were you doing in there?" I look down. "Oh nothing we'll I have to go now so bye." I walk off I went to the car and saw Derrick there waiting on me. He opens the trunk sets everything down inside and opens my door for me. "Are we going home now cause I'm hungry now I have to feed three." He just smiled and headed home.

(TEN MINUETS LATTER...)

in sted of going home we got to a Dariy Queen. I Ordered a blizzard so did he. we went to go sit down he sat across from me. I feel dizzy he leaned over and felt my forehead "your burning up we need to get you to the hospital." he ran me to the hospital.

(FIVE MINUTES LATTER)

My was in the emergency room....