Broken

Girl above is what Selena looks like! Savannah's picture will be up in the next chapter! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the house quietly closing the door with a loud slam. FUCKK. "So the bathroom is out side now" I heard a small broken voice say. I looked over and sitting in the living room was jack. He had tears running down his cheeks. My heart instantly broke. "You chose Matt didnt you" He whispered looking down. "Jack, You knew it was going to h-" I stopped when I seen Jack get up. "HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THE PERSON I LOVE WAS GOING TO LEAVE ME FOR SOMEONE WHO HURT HER AND MADE HER FEEL LIKE SHIT" He yelled walking towards me quickly backing me into the front door. "Jack please stop yelling at me" I said weakly scared at his sudden out burst. I cant take when people yell at me. "SHANNON I FUCKING LOVE YOU, CANT YOU SEE THIS ! HE IS PROBABLY GOING TO JUST HURT YOU AGAIN" He yelled. Tears brimmed my eyes and I felt like crawling in a corner and crying. "Jack please I"m sorry, I just wanted my best friend back" I said a tear slipping from my eye. "WELL YOU JUST LOST YOUR BEST FRIEND" He yelled pushing me out the way and opening the door , walking out side and slamming it. "Jack" I whispered. I leaned against the wall trying to hold my balance. "Shannon" I heard a deep voice say. I looked over and seen hayes. "Hey hayes" I quickly wiped my eyes. "I heard yelling, are you okay" He asked walking down the stairs. "Y-yeah I'm fine, everything is okay, go back to sleep okay buddy" I smiled the best I could. He walked up to me and studied my face. I didnt make eye contact, Hayes wrapped his arms around me tightly. "Everything will be okay, we all get a little broken at times" He whispered. He let me go and went up stairs. I finally let it all out I sat on the couch and sobbed quietly. I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. I quickly whiped my eyes and calmed my self down. "Shannon I know what happened come here" I looked up and see cam. I sat there staring at him as tears filled my eyes. "Cam I love matt, and I just lost my best friend" I said breathing heavily. "Shhh It is okay" Cam said sitting next to me pulling me into his chest.

*Mysterious person's point of view*

I have been watching her. Watching her since the day I got out of jail. She thinks she is free of me, but she is sadly mistaken. If she thinks losing her little best friend is going to break her little heart. Wait till I destroy her world. Her best friend Alyssa and her boyfriend Matt. She is going to regret calling Alyssa that night. She is going to regret all the shit she has done to me and mom.

*Shannon's Point of view*

I woke up in my bed. Screw school today. I rolled over and it was empty. I looked around for my phone and finally found it under my pillow. I seen alot of instagram notifications. I seen matt tagged me in a video. I looked at the video. It was of last night. I started to read the comments. "yasss Mannon is back" "Mannon for life" "Shack wasnt as cute as mannon" Mannon is bae". My smile grew bigger with the last comment. "She is finally mine" It was matts comment. "Now we have problems" My phone sang.

*text messages*

Matt: Good morning beautiful

Me: Morning

Matt: You didnt go to school

Me: no... Jack,,, ugh I dont even want to talk about it or ill cry

Matt: Want me to come over?

Me: Please

Matt: Be over in 5

I locked my phone and layed in bed. I realized I was in jack's shirt. I grabbed my phone and text matt.

*text messages*

Me: Can you bring me one of your shirts and a hoodie please

Matt: Of course