Moving on

*matt's pov*

It has been 8 months since shannon passed. Nash has called the hospital several times to see when they were going to give us Shannon's body so we could have a funeral. Honestly I'm still in denial, I dont want to believe she is dead. I cant believe it, but I'm going to have to one day. No matter how hard it is. But its kinda hard to accept the love of my life is dead. She died right in front of me, holding my hand. I cant get the image of her eyes slowly losing the light and life that they were filled with while she looked at me. That image has haunted me for the last 8 months. I still have a feeling she is alive but Jack says its the denial talking. I mean it could be but would you want to believe the person you are in love with is dead, would you? I sit in Shannon's room everyday cuddled up in her blankets and pillows just so I can smell her. It may seem weird but I want to see how you would react when you lose someone who meant so much to you like Shannon meant to me.

"Dude Matt you gotta get out of the house" Carter said walking into the room. "I dont want to" I whispered. "She died 8 months ago get over it" He snapped. I looked his way and i mentally punched him in the balls. "Get over it, Get over it? How am I suppose to get over the love of my life, who is dead. She was your sister best friend. Are you over her already?" I snapped back. "Of course I'm not dude but at least I still function like a human being. Shannon wouldnt want you to react this way and you know it. She would want you to move on and be happy with someone new. She would want you to have a new life with that someone get married and have kids, and you know I'm right" he said staring at me waiting for me to react. " I just need time" I whispered. "And 8 months isnt enough time matt" He said steping towards the door. "The guys and I are going out to eat tonight if you want to come" He said shutting the door.

Walking down the stairs in a pair of dark jeans red vans and a red shirt, I stepped into the living room and smiled at the guys. "When we going out to eat" I asked sitting next to nash. "Um right now actually" Jack J smiled. "Wait but they havent arrived yet" Cam smiled. "Who" I asked. "Sammy and his girlfriend Shontel" Nash smiled.

*Shontels point of veiw*

After doctors thought I passed away 8 months ago they were going to call matt and the guys back but I told them not to. I cut my hair into a pixie cut and died it black. I got contacts to change my eye color from hazel that matt is used to, to a dark brown. "Shontel babe lets go the guys are waiting on us" Sammy yelled. I groaned walked down stairs. "You said it was just going to be you and me" I whined. "No we are going to be with the magcon boys" He smiled. My heart stopped, 8 months of not seeing matt, how was this going to end. I collected my self and walked down the stairs. I never told sammy about the dying thing and stuff. If you cant already tell, I'm shannon and I'm not dead.

After everyone left the hospital, Appearently my heart started to work again. The doctor said it was a miricale. When I was leaving the doctors suggested to call everyone back and I told him that wouldnt be nesscesary. I left and rented a hotel room. I changed Everything about me even my name. So everyone thinks im still dead. Hopefully no one notices me tonight. We Pulled up to the all to familiar house. I slowly got out as sammy walked up to me and wrapped his arm around me. "You ready babe" He smiled down at me. "Ready as I'll ever be" I smiled. We walked up to the door and waited for someone to answer the door. I was staring at the door when bright blue eyes made contact with mine. I was tempted to jump in his arms and cry. I have missed these boys so much its unreal. "Hey sammy, You must be shontel" Nash took my hand and kissed it. "Hey nash" I blurted out before thinking. "I guess you told her about me" Nash smiled at sammy. "Um no I havent" Sammy said looking at me. OH shit. "Yo nash bring them in" Matt yelled. Matt always there to save the day. Sammy grabbed my hand leading me inside. I stared at the floor as I stood next to sammy. "Hey man" Jack G shouted. I glanced up at him and smiled to my self. "Hey you gonna introduce your self babe" Sammy spoke up. I looked up slightly and waved at everyone making no eye contact what so ever. "Hey guys I'm shontel sammy's girlfriend" I squeaked. I was afraid if I talked to loud they would recongnize my voice. "Hey shontel I'm matt" I looked up instantly to be met with Matt's hazel eyes. I teared up and looked down quickly. "Hi matt" I choked out. "taylor just text me and told me him and Alyssa just landed" Carter spoke up. "Alyssa" I blurted out. "You know alyssa" Nash asked. "Um I need a minute" I quickly walked out side to sammy's car and broke down crying. I cant do this. It was already hard enough with just the boys but now my best friend is coming. "Shontel babe whats wrong" Sammy rushed to my side. I was sitting in a ball next to his car. "Nothing babe I'm fine" I lied clearly bawling my eyes out. "Babe you are a terriable liar" He laughed. "Can I have the keys I just need to go home and rest, you stay and have fun" I said holding my hand out. "Fine but be safe" Sammy said handing me the keys kissing me softly. I never felt the same when sammy kissed me. I miss matt. being held in his arms and being kissed by his soft lips. I was so tempted to jump on matt and kiss him. His lips where calling my name.

I pulled up in sammys drive way and turned the car off sitting in the pitch black car. Wow they all look so happy with out me. Maybe I should just stay with sammy and let them live there happy lives. I still love matt but I would love nothing more to see him happy. He looked happy tonight so maybe they are over my death, guess Shannon is never coming back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry muffins It's kinda short. Kinda just a filler, maybe a while before I update again. I'm havin a party today!

Who else whats shannon to come back? -raises both hands-

Anywhoooo

Until next time-

MAMA MUFFIN OUT