Forgiving

Okay so I said Savannah was blonde well she is more of a red head. the picture above is what she looks like! Enjoy muffins!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Zach stop" I hollered in laughter. Zach was sitting on me and tickling my sides. I was kicking and throwing fists but out of now where my arms were bing restrained. I looked up and seen nash. "Nash if you d-dont let me" I could fisnish as I started to laugh harder. I looked down at my feet and seen Matt holding my legs tickling my feet. "I surrender" I yelled. Zach stopped tickling me so did matt but they were all still holding me down. "Can I get up" I asked. "Are you going to say sorry" zach asked. What did I even do. I remember something my dad taught me for situations like this. I brought my and and knees towards my stomach quickly causeing matt and nash to let go then using all of my strength kicking my legs up causing zach to fall off of me and on to matt. I quickly got up and stood like I was in mortal combat or something. My legs were slightly parted I had my hands in fits and I was standing my ground focused on Nash, Matt and zach all at one time. Something zach taught me. "Nice job you remembered" zach smiled. He got up and walked towards me. I wasnt falling for this trick like last time. I quickly grabbed his wrist and twisted it behind his back puching him with all my might back onto the couch. Nash came up me but I ducked sliding my foot swiftly along the ground kicking his feet from under him making him fall backwards onto the couch. Matt walked up to me and tried grabbing my hand and I let him only to flip him over my shoulder and dropping him on the couch. "Good job you are a fast learner" Zach laughed. I heard groans from Nash and Matt. "Sorry guys" I smiled. "Its all good it was actually kinda hot" Matt winked at me. I blushed staring at matt. Suddenly I got thrown onto the couch. "Cant get distracted like that until we shake hands" zach laughed. "Fuck" I mumbled standing up holding my hand out. "We cool" I laughed. Zach took my hand and shook it, "we cool". I walked up to matt and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. "Vomit, get a room please" Nash teased. "Aye Matt can I talk to you" Zach said causing matt to pull away from me. "Yeah" He said kissing my cheek before walking outside with Zach.

Zach has been around alot more and It feels like when we were younger. I sat on the couch next to Nash and he smiled at me. "You seem alot happier with zach around" He smiled. I nodded looking down. "When my mom told me he died at the age of 18 in a car wreck, my whole world was destroyed. I wouldnt eat, I skipped school. I was heart broken first my dad then my brother. But when I mett you and Matt and the agcon crew, If you guys were morfed together, you guys would have been my brother. When jack left, It causedd me to hate myself more. I didnt want to tell you or matt cause I didnt want help. But when Zach came to that door I knew eveything was going to be fixed" I smiled looking at Nash. It has been 10 months since Jack left, He gave mahogany a chance and now they are very happy together. I am glad him and mahogany got together. "Shannon you know I love you, as a sister, You mean everything to me and I would do anything to keep you safe. You know that right?" Nash asked. I nodded my head and hugged him. "Aye I did that to her one time too" I heard zach laugh as he walked back into the living room with Matt. "Brother" I screeched running up to zach and jumping on him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. "Yes sis" He laughed wrapping his arms around my waist holding my up. "I missed you" I giggled and he set me down. He didnt say it back do I hit the floor and hide my face. "Oh my god shannon" He said knowing what I was doing. I did this when I was younger when dad and him didnt say they missed me back. "Shannon dear god your giving Nash and Matt a heart attack. Please get up" He said. "Not until you say you missed me too" I said holding back a laugh. "For god sakes I missed you too" He said pulling me up. "Yay" I laughed and glanced at matt as he let out a sigh.

I was on the couch with Matt and zach watching the second season of the flash. It was episode 2 when doctor wells comes in through the worm whole in the lab. "HOLY MOTHER OF BATMAN! WHY THE HELL IS HE BACK" I yelled gripping matts arm. The screen went black and the credits rolled. My eyes grew wide. "No I cant wait till next week for the new episode. I HAVE TO KNOW" I yelled jumping up and down. "Chill babe Matt laughed. I looked at Zach and he was staring at the screen wide eyed. "It cant end like that, why the hell is wells there" He shouted. "I know right" I shouted back. Matt looked at me then Zach. "You can tell you two are related" He laughed shaking his head. We heard the front door squeak open and I focused on who walked into the door. "Hey" His deep voice spoke. His once dark brown hair is now contaminated by blonde streaks. "Hey jack" Matts voice filled my ears pulling me out of my trance. My best friend standing in front of me. "Shannon are you okay" Jack asked smiling at me. I jumped over teh couch and jumped into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. My feet were dangling but I didnt care. "I'm so sorry Jack" I whispered. "No I'm sorry, I over reacted. I knew you loved Matt and I should have just been your best friend and been there for you then confusing you. I'm so sorry. I just want my best friend back" He smiled down at me. I pulled him closer and hugged him tightly. "I have always been here" I laughed. I let jack go and sat back with Matt. "Hey man I'm zach" Zach got up and held his hand out to Jack. "I'm Jack" He shook Zach's hand. "I'm shannon's brother" Zach said sitting back down. Jack looked at me and I nodded. "welcome to the magcon family bruh" Jack smiled sitting next to him. I smiled and layed my head on Matts shoulder.