REMEMBERING

*Shannon's point of view*

I havent gone back to school in weeks. I'll just have nash call and say I will no longer be attending school. That could work, could it not? I walked up the stairs and knocked on Nash's door. "Come in" He yelled. I walked in and he was laying on his bed shirtless watching vampire diaries. "Nashy, cam you do me a huge favor" I asked sitting on the edge of his bed. "What is it" He asked turning the tv off. "Can you call the principle and tell them you are taking me out of school" I said quickly. I looked down at my feet afraid of his facial expression. "Shannon, are you being serious about this. You need your education" He said. "I cant stand the fact that savannah has SEEN my boyfriend before I have. It drives me insane she has touched him in ways I havent been able to cause he doesnt remember me. He doesnt remember the love we had for each other. He doesnt remember the way we met. HE DOESNT REMEMBER ANY OF IT AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY" I yelled tears streaming down my face. I started to breath heavy. "I cant look at savannah everyday knowing she took advantage of the guy I love. I will end up killing her" I whispered. "Shannon, listen to me, you need your education, this is not a reaon to quit school. You are going to school tomorrow" He said. "You cant make me" I snapped. He stared at me for a second. "SHANNON MARIE! YOU ARE GOING TO SCHOOL AND THAT IS FINAL" He yelled. I jumped at his sudden outburst and ran out his room. I walked into my room and slammed my bedroom door. "Does it really drive you crazy knowing she had sex with me before you did" I jumped and gasped a little. Matt was sitting on my bed staring at the floor. "Matt I-" Matt cut me off by standing up and walking up to me. "Answer the question" he said sternly. "I-Not just having sex with you, just being near you in general. You are my boyfriend. Not hers, If you could remember anything you would remember I was a serious jealous type" I said looking down. "Shannon I am moving to california with Alyssa and Taylor. Let's just end this here so we dont hurt each other anymore, well so I dont hurt you anymore then I already have. We are done this is over" as he said the last sentence my world stopped. I stared at the ground until my brain could manage one full sentence. "So this is goodbye then" I asked. "It's goodbye for now" He said walking out the room shutting the door.

Sitting in my room on the floor thinking about life. Wow last time I did this is when I lost my dad and Zach was here to comfort me. Now neither one of them are here and its because of that bitch. Next time I see her, I'm killing her. No holding back, all the pain that she has caused to me. I pulled my knees up to my chest and put my head in my hands. I finally let everything out, I couldnt hold anything back. I got up and called sophia.

*on the phone*

Sophia: Shannon?

Me: Wanna go clubbing tonight?

Sophia: Of course

Me: Okay be ready in 20 minutes

Sophia: Okay see ya then

Me: See ya

I hung up and walked to my closet and grabbed my dark purple dress that went right below my knees. I pulled on my black flats and left my hair natural. I grabbed my car keys and walked down stairs. "Hey where you going looking that gorgeous" I heard Shawn holler at me. "I'm going clubing with sophia" I smiled walking into the kitchen. "I'm going with you, Remember what happened last time" He said staring at me with concern written all over his face. "Fine hurry up" I smiled. "Hey so I heard what happen"I looked up and seen Nash. "Please tell me you arent going to get drunk so you dont have to feel so much pain" He said looking down. "I cant tell a lie" I said as Shawn walked down stairs. I grabbed Shawn's arm and stormed out the house. We pulled up in Sophia's driveway and honked the horn 4 times. "I'm coming. I'm coming gezzzzz" She yelled coming out side. I smiled and greeted her along with shawn. "So shawnnnnnnn, Do you have a thing for shannon" Sophia asked. I looked back at her in shock swerving alittle. Shawn tensed up and slowly looked at sophia. "Why would you ask that. You know she is with matt. I wouldnt do that to my best friend" He said looking out the window. "Um, Matt and I, Um Broke up" I said tears blurring my vision. I quickly blinked them away and focused back on the road. "Oh honey" sophia placed a kind hand on my shoulder. "Dont tell me your going out to drink away the pain" Shawn said looking at me. "I cant tell a lie" I smiled weakly. "No pull into walmart right now" Shawn demanded. I pulled into the walmart parking lot and parked near the back. "We are going to buy movies and snacks, and all three of us and the boys are all going to have a movie night" Shawn smiled. "But shawn-" I was cut off. "Shannon listen to shawn, I think this could be fun" Sophia smiled. "Please" Shawn gave me the puppy dog eyes. I smiled and turned the car off getting out. "Fine" I smiled. shawn got out and wrapped his stronge arms around my waist and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I saw a flash and Shawn put me down quickly. He put me behind him protectively, I think he thought it was the pops. I seen a smiling sophia with her phone pointed at us. "Sorry" She squeaked. "Dear jesus child I thought you were the poparrazzi" Shawn smiled intertwinning our fingers. I didnt think anything of it. I still like Matt so this meant nothing, right?