Amnesia

Picture above is Shannon's mom Victoria! Enjoy with chapter muffins!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down stairs with matt. Our bags were all packed and ready to head out the door. "Matt can we make dinner I'm starv-" I stopped dead in my tracks walking into the kitchen. "Matt, run" I whispered. There sitting at the kitchen table was victoria, my mother. "What why" He asked. I grabbed him before he could walk into the kitchen. "Go up stairs and lock your self in our room. Dont come out no matter what okay. I will come get you" I said. He looked scared and worried all at the same time. "But-" I cut him off by kissing him. "I love you baby. Now go" I said pushing him towards the stairs. He ran up the stairs and I took a deep breath before stepping into the kitchen casually. "Hello Shannon" She hissed. My skin started to crawl as her voice filled the room. "Why" I spat. She laughed knowing what I was talking about. "What your stupid brother" She snickered. I quickly started to walk toward her and pushed her out of her chair. Both of us clearly surpirsed by my sudden out burst of courage. "Zach is not stupid. He was the only family I had left. Your son, Why did you kll him" I yelled staring down at her. She looked up at me in shock. "Wow you have changed" She smiled getting up. "You better stay you ass on that floor" I hissed stepping towards her. "Or what you dont have the heart to hit your mother" She laughed. I kicked her in the stomach with everything in me. She screamed out in pain and layed on the floor holding her stomch. "I wont what bitch. The amount of hate I have for you right now is insane. You killed my brother for god sakes" I shouted. "Wow, You really have changed" She said weakly. I started to pace for a minute. "What are you doing here" I snapped my attention to her trying to get up. "Stay down or I am going to kick you again" I shouted. "OH honey.... your cute" She laughed grabbing my leg, pulling my feet from underneath me. My back hit the ground hard and I had to focus on the ceiling for a second collecting my self. My mother climbed on top of me punching me in the face. I tried blocking my face. "Dont forget what I taught you" I heard Zach's voice echo in my head. I remembered the time Matt, Nash and zach were holding me down on the couch. I quickly brought my knees and elbows to my middle and used all my force. I kicked my legs out pushing my mother off of me, I quickly got up and saw my mother try to get up. I swiftly kicked my leg out, crouched spining, I kicked my mothers feet from under her. I stood back up as she hit the floor hard. I felt a warm liquid on my lip, bringing my hand up to my lip I felt the blood. My mother layed there motionless, The impact must have knocked her out. I quickly ran up stairs and knocked on the door 3 times. Matt's hazel eyes appeared and I smiled. I was so lost in his eyes I didnt realize my mother had come up the stairs. "Shannon look out" Matt yelled pushing me out the way. Matt and my mother fell down the stairs. I quickly ram down the stairs and seen my mother beating Matt with a piece of board that broke off the railing of the stairs. I ran and tackled my mother. I picked her up by her hair and slammed her head into the wall. She kicked me and I stumbled back, only thing stopping me was the other wall. "Shannon" I heard jack shout as he knelt down next to Matt. "Get him to the hospital quick" I shouted as my mother kicked me in my knee. I didnt fall though I grabbed her head and bashed her face into my knee. I pushed her back, glanceing at Jack picking Matt up and taking him outside. "Your stronger" She laughed. I ran at her and we went through the wall and landing in the Kitchen. I was on top punching her repeativly in the face. "Leave and never come back, or I'll beat your ass again" I yelled kicking her in the stomach. She groaned and got up nodding. "I'll be back" She smiled. She walked out the front door, she looked back one time then walked off.

I rushed up stairs grabbing a stray hoodie of Matts. I pulled that on grabbing his car keys. I ran down stairs jumping the last three. I ran out side and jumped in his range rover. I started the car and sped to the hosptal. When I got there I ran inot the lobby and seen Nash, Hayes, Jack G, Jack J, Cameron, Arron, Carter, And Matt's parents. Jack jumped up and walked towards me. "Shannon I need you to listen to me" Jack said slowly. "What happened is he okay" I asked paniced. Jack hugged me but I pushed him away. "Jack just tell me please" I pleaded tears already gathering in my eyes. "Okay. Matt lost his memory and doesnt remember anything" Jack said looking down. "Wait, Wait. So he does remember any of us... or- or the love we had for each other" I trailed off. It has been 10 months of being with Matt now its all gone. I stood there for a second. Jack started to shake me but I was to zoned out to notice. "Shannon" Cameron yelled at me. I jumped and almost fell. "Shannon please say something" Jack said looking worried. "I- OH my god" I broke down. I got weak and couldnt stand anymore. Cameron helped me sit down and I cried into my hands. "Fuck" I muttered.