Going back to school

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring habits by Tove Lo. I turned the alarm off and looked around. It has been about a week since I have come back and it's my first day back to school. I got up and walked to my closet, picking out a blue tank and black skinnys throwing on a black leather jacket. I sliped my black vans on and straightened my hair flipping it to one side. My hair has gotten longer since I cut it and I'm glad its growing back. I grabbed my penny board and grabbed my studded pure walking down stairs. "Wow, where is my best friend" Cam smiled kissing my cheek. I giggled and opened the fridge grabbing a apple. "You girls ready" Alyssa squeaked refering to me and sophia. "ready as I'll ever be" I chimed. I walked towards the door and opened the door. I was about to step out when someone wrapped there arm around my waist. I jumped turning around swinging my penny board. "Shannon chill" Matt shouted grabbing the penny board. I dropped the penny board and hugged matt. "Sorry babe, you cant do that to me" I laughed kissing his cheek walking out into the street waiting for Alyssa and sophia. They ran out the house and we started off towards school. Appearently Alyssa failed the 12th grade so she is back in school with me and sophia. I hope we have some of the same classes.

We pulled up into the school and I hoped off my penny board. "Is that shannon" "I thought she was dead" "She has changed so much" "She looks different". I ignored the whispers I heard and smiled at Alyssa. "I'll catch up wth you girls later. I have to go get my schedule" I smiled walking towards the office. I walked in with my penny board in one hand. "Hello how may I help you" Mrs. Ruby smiled at me. She obviously didnt realize it was me. "I need my new schedule for this year" I smiled. "Oh okay dear, name please" She said typing away at her computer. "Shannon Stuart" I smiled as she looked up at me in shock. "Oh my gosh! Everyone said you were dead. No wonder I didnt notice it was you. Look at you, you have changed so much. You look great" She carried on like that till my schedule was printed and I slammed the office door in her face. As I was walking to my first class I bumped into someone which made me fall dropping my penny board and schedule. "Hey watch it" The person shouted. I got up grabbing my schedule and my penny board. "Sorry, I wasnt paying attention" I said continueing to walk. I walked into my first class which was advanced math 2. Everyone stared at me as I walked up to the teacher handing them my scedule. "Ah Ms. Stuart ou can sit in the back next to emma" I tensed up and made my way to the back next to emma. I avoided eye contact at all costs, I didnt want her to notice it was me. "Shannon" I looked up noticing the teacher was taking role. I raised my hand and she nodded. I glanced over at emma and she was staring at me in shock. "Is it really you" She whispered. I nodded slowly and she gasped loudly. "Emma leave shannon alone" the teacher screeched.

The bell rang and I hurried out of the class trying to find my second period. I had world history, great my worst subject. I found the class and seen I was the only one in the class. "Shannon" I heard someone shout behind me before I hit the ground. "Sorry, I forgot you went to this school" Hannah smiled. I laughed and got up. "Is this your next class" I asked. She nodded rapidly then grabbed my hand dragging me to the back of the room. Alyssa and sophia walked in shortly after screaming when they seen me and Hannah. Alyssa sat in front of me and sophia sat in front of hannah. Appearently I have my last two classes with Alyssa. We had chemistry and Gym. Gym should be fun, I love gym.

Alyssa and I walked into the gym. Wow it was huge. I looked around and froze, sitting on the first row of bleachers was savannah. I grabbed alyssa's arm and pointed in that direction. Savannah and I made eye contact and she looked like she had seen a ghost. I smiled at her waving, she waved back but quickly looked away from me. "I think she is scared" I laughed. "Wanna play some basketball" Alyssa asked. I nodded grabbing a basketbell dribbiling it.

As we were leaving the gym someone grabbed my arm pulling me into another hallway. I tried to scream and swing but I was being held. I looked at the person standing in front of me and it was savannah. "What the hell are you doing back. I thought I killed you" She snapped at me. I bit the hand over my mouth and jabbed them in the side with my elbow. They let me go and and grabbed savannah by the shoulders slamming her back into the brick wall. The anger in me was boiling over. Her eyes grew wide in fear. "You thought, but you didnt. So I suggest you leave me and the girls alone before I kick your ass again" I growled letting her go. I walked away calmly and grabbed my penny board on the way out. "What happened" Alyssa asked kinda worried. "Nothing dont worry about it" I growled throwing my penny board down. I was about to start riding when my phone went off.