X. The Plan

"Listen you guys, tomorrow will be our annual Fairy Tail Appreciation Day. This is a party dedicated to everyone who worked hard to make this guild as it was today!"

Mirajane spoke through the microphone. Lucy wondered how this party works. It totally slipped out of her mind that she's still a newbie in the guild. She read every Weekly Sorcerers Magazine that features Fairy Tail. She researched the guild's background. But she never even heard of anything like this...

"Lucy? Hey Lucy? Lucy?"

Someone was shaking her.

"Oh!" She snapped out of her trance and turned to see who it was. "Happy! When did you get here?"

The blue feline scratched his head in confusion. "What do you mean when? I was here for the past 10 minutes. You were spacing out. Is something wrong?"

"I'm fine Happy. Thanks for asking," Lucy said, adding up with a smile. The Exceed seemed to buy it, so he left. Lucy kept thinking about how weird the party was. Why haven't she heard of it yet?

"Lucy-san, would you come by later to help decorating the guild?" said a certain blue-haired water mage.

"Oh, sure Juvia. What time?" Lucy looked at the guild clock.

"Oh, how about four in the afternoon?"

The Celestial Mage nodded in approval. After about a few minutes or so, she walked out of the guild doors. After leaving, all the girls started to gather around together, huddling in a circle.

"You remember the plan?" Erza reminded. All of them nodded. "Okay, let's get this thing going."

---

~3:30 pm~

Lucy woke up from her afternoon nap. She started heading towards the bathroom to take a shower, dressed herself up in shorts and a green shirt, and headed towards the guild.

Upon arriving, the only people she saw was Levy, Gajeel, Juvia, Lisanna, Erza, Gray, Natsu and Mira.

"Huh. So were the only ones doing the decorations," Lucy confirmed.

"Yup." Erza was fixing up the streamers that was hanging from the ceiling. "Lucy, why don't you go and put these over there?" She threw a banner at the young wizard that says, 'Fairy Tail Appreciation Party'. Lucy started heading to the place the requipping mage pointed out. Grabbing a ladder, she climbed and was about to hang the said decoration, when suddenly...