XIII. Already Yours

**** Enjoy the final one-shot of Summer and Light everyone!!~

WARNING: Contains GrayLu. Don't like it? Then don't read... ****

"Natsu... could you please stop squirming?!" Lucy scolded, as she tried to put bandages on the face of the Dragon Slayer.

"It.. hurts," he complained. The female mage sighed. "Seriously, why'd you have to go and do that?"

*flashback*

It was just a normal day in the guild...

...normal, defined as a very chaotic setting. Chairs and tables were sent flying, people were screaming and shouting and some are lying on the floor, looking as drunk as ever.

The most "peaceful" area around was with Lucy sitting on the counter, talking to Mirajane.

"I'm sure the people in this guild will run out of energy some other time," Lucy said while eyeing her guildmates creating havoc.

"Master Makarov would really have a fit if he sees what the guild looks like," Mirajane told happily while wiping a silver utensil.

"Yeah, that's what I was afraid of." Lucy started to remember her first encounter with the scary (yet perverted) old geezer.

"But... even though he tends to act like that, he's the only person whom I met that cares for his family so much." The white-haired mage said, before suddenly getting hit by a barrel in the face.

"MIRAAAAA!!" Lucy screamed.

"Don't worry, it's alri-" Mirajane exclaimed before fainting.

"Alright! That's enough!! Who threw that?!" The yellow-haired mage suddenly bursted out. As usual, no one was really paying attention. Lucy decided that it was best to exit the guild, but before she could do that, she was suddenly hit by someone, making them lose their balance and fall off the ground. That person was none other than Gray Fullbuster.

"Owwww!!" Lucy groaned.

"Oops, sorry Lu--" Gray suddenly realized their awkward position (him being on top of her), before blushing madly and quickly standing up. He offered Lucy a helping hand, which the young mage gladly took.