Taken

Smiles light up my face as I read the comment section on my latest video with Dan:

Omg ur soooOOoOoooOo cute together

OTP tbh

phan is real don't even lie

Shaking my head, I let out a gentle chuckle. They don't know what I know. Dan's already taken - Phan isn't real. It can't be.

* * *

"Where are you off to?" I shout down the hallway, when I hear the jingle of keys.

"I have a thing with Louise tonight, remember?"

I stick my head out of the living room door. "Okay, have fun." I reply with a wink - they've been together for a few months now.

As the door swings closed, I sink back onto the sofa, seeking distraction from the Internet.

Logging onto Tumblr, the first thing I see is a picture of Dan and Louise together. I slam the laptop lid closed abruptly, letting out a distasteful sigh.

* * *

A year. They've been together one year, and Dan's proposed to her. I should be happy, shouldn't I?

Louise and Dan noticed that I was looking a bit down, and tried to persuade me to go on a night out with them. "Maybe you'll find someone?" Dan suggested.

I just chuckled quietly, shaking my head. They don't know what I know. I'm already in love - but they're taken. It can't be.

* * *

Their wedding was today. It was beautiful. But do you know what?

The hardest thing is watching the person you love, love someone else.