C1.Shingetsu Meets Her

Unknown's POV

"You stupid child!" The voice called, as the chemicals flow though my legs, as my arm was soon being beaten by a whip. I felt my tears prick my eyes.
"How dare you even exist? You worthless experiment!" He called me. I'm just a experiment, a experiment to see if a child's body could be able to survive with having chemicals. Well, this was my punishment. I turned my head to see my father soon ripping the records of the tests. My long soft brown colored hair now covered in dirt from being pushed onto the sidewalk floors, my clothes all ripped, hand being beaten and being covered in crimson, my eyes dull when staring at my father. I tried to reach for my clipboard to to hold it closer to me for comfort. My tears fell down as I couldn't reach it. My clipboard was a gift from mother, she wanted me to be a perfect waitress, but now my dream is surely crushed.

Flashback

2 weeks ago...

I stared at the customer in front of me, he looks extremely angry.

"Oi! How dare you spill the latte on me you b!tch!" He yelled, I apologized. But he wouldn't forgive me, the man quickly got up, took the remaining latte, and poured on top of my head. Making my hair sticky and reeks of the drink. My father was staring at me from the counter. The man threw the cup to the floor, shattering it. The amount of stares forming around me. I felt tears form in the corners of my yess, all of the customers are staring at me.

"Pick it up! Pick it up you damn girl!" He shouted towards me. I set down the clipboard that I was holding, I sat down, and began collecting the pieces. The man walked away angry and vowed to never come to the cafe unless I leave. I'm ashamed of myself.

As the day ended,
I walked to the washroom and cleaned my now latte stained hair. Once I finished and got changed my father yelled and dragged me to his underground lab. A lab that holds many tubes filled with liquid, some are deadly like cyanide.

He strapped me down and began the punishment. I screamed but my screams could never be heard.

Flash Back End

Father soon removed the tubes to my body, I quickly grabbed my clipboard and pen, father dragged me to kitchen, and soon pushed me to the kitchens counter. My baggy eyes flickered around the room. Father took out a large butcher knife and pointed the weapon towards my face.

"You should just die now! You won't be needed anymore you worthless trash!" He laughed while I felt tears drip down my cheeks and held my clipboard close to my face for protection. I wish this nightmare would end..

'Is my life over?' I thought, but my intentions were wrong. I heard a explosion coming from the right side of the wall, where the exit was. There, I saw blue headed boy, about the same age as me.

'I think he came to save me, please save me..'  Since I didn't sleep for days, I dropped to my knees and landed face first to the floor due to exhaustion. I really didn't think that my body would just shut down at this moment, but it did. My glasses fall off and cracked.

Nagisa's POV

It looks like she fainted, I grit my teeth when I saw her arms covered in red, and her father holding the weapon beginning to kill her.

'I won't allow this child to suffer any longer..' I thought as I commanded our group to take down the 'Demon.'
His blood splattered onto the counter and some blood going on to the captive's head. Daimon ran and picked up the girl bridle-style. Our group soon escaped the scene, carrying the girl with us. I stared at her sleeping face as she slept on Daimon's shoulder.

Kotoko fangirled at how cute she was dressed and how her hair was, she was sad that the girl experienced living with the Demon, but she didn't want to pressure her about the past.

Instead she drowned in cuteness of the girl's features.
Her baggy eyes, long brown colored hair, and her clipboard. It seems so important to her, that she's holding it tightly in her sleep,

'What was her past before we saved her from that Demon?' I thought before we all reached our hideout and went in.

A/N
I was really excited to do this story since I don't see any Nagisa Shingetsu love stories around that features a reader or a OC . This chapter was really short due to me feeling tired in the middle and ended it off there. For now I will start doing this story more. Tell me in the comment section if you would like to see any ships inside the story! Bye Bye my Children!