C3. Quivering Adult Terror

Time Skip To Night

Kazuko's POV

I stared upon the adult in front of me, my lips quivering, my body shaking, my face full of terror. He heavily breathed on my neck.  He whispered sweet words into my ears thinking I will calm down.

"Sugoi...your the girl from that café...I watched you ever since you worked there. How wonderful is it that I found you in this kid's hideout" whispered the old man. His breath smells like beer, it disgusted me.

I felt tears drip down, I'm going to get raped by an Unknown old drunk man.
'How did this even happen?' I thought as he started to unbutton my wardrobe which was a blouse and pulled down my thigh high socks.

Flashback

I snuck out of Shingetsu-san's room because my throat became dry. I didn't want to wake him up AI just left. I looked left and right for the kitchen for water. I was so deep in thought that I didn't feel a adult's presence. That was until the man pushed me to the wall and pinned my arms. He looks like a pedopile...

"Uwah..I found a really cute girl..." He whispered. His breath smells so bad... He continued to admire my features, drooling on the inside because my body.

"You look so cute that I can't wait to do it.." He started to unzip his pants but stopped half way after seeing that I'm fully dressed.

Flashback End

'Shingetsu-san please save me!' It felt like no one can save me...until I heard footsteps, smaller ones come towards me.

"Tsutsumi-san?"