C8. Emotionfilled Tears

A/n
Do play the song, as I wrote this story when listening to this.
Yes Karma and Nagisa Shippers! Its about Karma and Nagisa in the video above! If you are interested in the song do search up,

Nagisa x Karma MEP I Wouldn't Mind

The Next Day

Kazuko's POV

I heard that Kotoko left to fight those demons. Here I am, in Nagisa's room, on his bed, clutching the sketch pad closer to my chest. I'm scared. I'm scared of losing everyone, We've all lost Masaru. All because of the demons, Will Kotoko disappear? I shook my head, trying to get those thoughts away from me. I looked at the piece of paper in front of me, drawing everyone.

I felt fears prick at my eyes as I drew the group, Monaca..Kotoko..Jataro..Masaru..Nagisa... I sketched everyone's details.
I stopped my drawing once I finished. I felt a wet substance fall from my eyes as I remembered my dream with Nagisa.
I didn't want to lose him..it's too early.

I held the sketchbook, clutching the material with all my might, tears dripping onto the paper. It's too soon for everyone to die. I want to spend more time with everyone! I want our family to be happy when despair is not around! I want our Paradise! I want Nagisa to be my Husband!

'What?...h-husband?!'

My eye widened as I heard the door opening, to reveal Nagisa. I looked up to see him, to be surprised at his next actions. Nagisa walked towards me, holding me, hugging me for comfort. I cried onto his blazer, letting all my emotions pour into those tears.

"Nagisa..please promise me something.." I said, looking up to him.

"And what's that..Kazuko?" He responded, I felt more tears pool in my eyes,

"Please promise me that you'll stay with me to the end!" His eyes widened at my request,

"I want you with me! I don't want you to leave me! I want our Paradise...so....Stay with me until the end! " I repeated again, hoping for him to say yes. Nagisa stayed quiet, which made me worry even more, I gripped his blazer.

Minutes has passed, I finally heard him respond back to me,

"I promise Kazuko..I'll stay with you until the end.." This made my erupt in joy.
I let my last tears fall, I really hope he doesn't leave me...I really don't ..

'I'll protect him..so we can both fulfill our promise..I'll stay with him until the end! When every adult are gone! I love Nagisa! I really do!'

A/n
Yes, I know its very cheesy, but I'm trying to write more chapters towards this story to boost up the readers.

The next chapter of the Story Extras will most likely just be posted when I want to, or when I have time.

I hope everyone hasn't lost interest in this story. I'll include a 'Bad End' and a 'Good End' for readers to choose Kazuko's fate.