C4.Saving Her Again and Wash Off

Nagisa's POV

I ran quickly as I can looking for Kazuko-san. She disappeared from the room without telling me. I rapidly stopped after seeing something horrifying,

Kazuko-san about to be raped. I called out her name,which her head turned to me, she smiled to see her savior. I ran towards the a Demon and punched him in the face. I soon tackled him and started punching him even more to death. I stared at my hands covered in blood, boiling anger towards the Demon. I glared at the Demon's corpse and soon grabbed a hold of Kazuko's hand, taking her to the wash room.

"Hurry up and strip." I commanded which she obeyed, I looked towards the door as she stripped. I was hesitating earlier if this is the correct way, but she arms are injured so she cannot wash herself. Plus, That vile Demon spread his filth onto Kazuko-san. She sat down on the floors of the bathtub, her face flushed, she turned her head away from mines. I too stripped, I didn't want my clothes wet. I walked into the tub and sat behind her on a small chair, turning on the warm water, and applying shampoo on to her hair. Making sure to rub it softly. My face heated up after I heard her enjoying the soft rubbing on her head. The water soon wished away the shampoo. I quickly got a soap and begin to rub it onto Kazuko-san's back, my face still red. The silence was awkward so I started a conversation.

"Kazuko-San, there's two new demons arriving, be prepared." I told her.
'Why did. I tell her this?! She'll get freaked out!' I was calm on the outside but was freaking out in the inside. Surprisingly she remained calm.

"Arigato Shingetsu-san for telling me this, I'll be prepared then." She told me as the water washed off the soap which was on her back. The new problem is to wash her in the front. My face heats up even more that my face is just like a tomato.

"Kazuko-san please turn to me so I can wash you from the front, I promise I won't look." I closed my eyes and sensed that she turned around. I softly rubbed the soap bar up to her stomach and to her chest. The steam covering my parts. What I didn't know was that she enjoyed the feeling.

After the cleaning I dried her and started cleaning myself as well as she dressed. She looked away and also waited for me while I dried and put on my clothes. We walked out, going back to the room to encounter Kotoko staring at us in a dreamily way.
This is not going to end well.

Kotoko's POV

I wondered where was Shingetsu-kun and Kazuko-chan was, that's why I was wandering around to find them. Luckily I found them coming out of the washroom TOGETHER. I fangirled in the inside so much. C'mon readers, they are together, washing, they are stripped, don't you think they are a couple?

"Shingetsu-kun did you take a bath with Kazuko-chan?!" I asked him excited, he quickly turned away and mumbled a 'yes'. I thought so.

"Hurry up back to the room, its late and its cold." I said before running off happily grinning to my room.

Time Skip to Room

Third Person's POV

Before they slept, Nagisa applied bandages around the girl's arms. He soon added a pillow In between them.
Nagisa heard Kazuko shivering after about 5 minutes in bed. He removed the pillow separating them and began to cuddle her for warmth. Kazuko soon stopped shivering as she enjoyed being in Nagisa's arms. While Nagisa was blushing, but luckily the darkness of the room made it unnoticeable. 'Am I really falling for this girl?' Nagisa thought before sleeping with Kazuko cuddle up to him.