Chapter Five

-
-
-
"Fancy a Starbucks on me?" Sophie said, as she immediately caught sight of the Starbucks sign.
"Yeah!"I said, you must be stupid to turn down a free Starbucks!? I instantly got the image in my mind of a creamy latte. Mmm.....
I felt someone jump and pull me to the cold pavement.
"You should be more careful you know," I heard an Australian accent say, "You could get yourself hurt."
I looked up. He gave me his hand and helped me up. Then he held out his hand for me to shake, I shook it politely.
"I'm Jac-" 
"HOLLIE!!" I heard Sophie shout. I turned my head to see her running towards me at full speed.
"Oh, hey Soph," I sighed, "I was wondering where you got to."
"Well, what happened was, you started daydreaming about something, we crossed the road, then this guy saved you." She looked over to him, "I'm Sophie," She said, shaking his hand.
"Well as I was saying, I'm Jack," He replied,
"Nice to meet," We both said in unison.
He grinned at us, "Well, I'm sorry to say this, but I better get going," His smile dropped from his face and he looked at me straight in the eye, "I recognize you from somewhere.."
"Umm...I'm pretty sure I've never met you," I said, trying to pull Sophie away from him.
We finally got away but then Sophie stopped. She turned to face me and put her hands on my shoulders, she started to shake me.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" She shouted into my face.
"What was what for?" I answered calmly.
"You obviously know him from somewhere."
"Well, maybe I do!" I said, starting to get annoyed, "Maybe I do know him! But It's none of your business, IS IT?!" I shot her a ice cold glare, "Just keep yourself out of other peoples business!"
I stormed away from her and caught the nearest bus back home. I kept hearing my phone ring but I just ignored it, thinking it was Sophie. I let myself back into my house and ran straight upstairs and into my room. I yanked off my clothes and slipped on my comfies.
My comfies consist of my cosy batman tee-shirt, my black leggins and my bright pink bed socks.
I sighed and thought of what happened. I know him from somewhere. I just know I do!
-
-
-
Hi Guys! I'm So Sorry I Didn't Update Yesterday As It Wasn't Letting Me Save Anything That I Wrote. I'm Also Sorry That This Is An Ultra Short Chapter, But I Felt As If I Had To Leave It On A Cliffhanger :)
Also
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS FAR, VOTING AND COMMENTING :)