Chapter 8 Happenings Within The Forest

Reaper laughed darkly, "This power flowing through me... It's wonderful!!" he yelled throwing a dark matter orb at Twinblade. Twinblade slashed across with his silver blade rebounding the attack while sending a wave of magic from Rogue. Reaper's horn ignited forming a magical barrier.

The wave of magic smashed against Reapers barrier and Twinblade came at Reaper from behind hitting him with a magical orb. Reaper cried out in pain tumbling head over heel into a tree. Twinblade lunged forward but Reaper blasted Twinblade with crimson lightning sending Twinblade far back through the forest!

"You have something that belongs to me you idiot pony!" Reaper yelled flying after Twinblade with a negative energy orb ready to strike. Twinblade put away his blade and dug Rogue deep into the ground halting him to a stop. Reaper came forward ready to strike but suddenly an armored pony came from the brush and kicked Reaper in the face!

"This suit's amazing! Where did you get the knowledge to create this?" Glade said into his headset. Silver appeared next to Glade in a power suit with robotic wings, "The Sentients are very lenient when it comes to learning. I studied almost half the Sentient Library when Nightshade had brought me there. It helped me with quite a few situations," he said.

Glade smiled and took off towards Reaper blasting him with a star beam! Reaper gained control of his movements only to get hit by Glade's powerful beam! Silver came forward and started knocking Reaper around the sky then he smashed Reaper in the stomach with both of his hooves sending him into the ground.

Twinblade intercepted Reaper and slashed across his stomach causing the armor on his body to crack! Nightshade appeared, "Take this: Harmonic Rasengan!" he yelled smashing a rainbow colored orb into Reapers chest completely shattering the negative armor surrounding him! Night Walker quickly formed back together and disappeared into the shadows.

Reaper morphed back into his Alicorn form and Nightshade chased after Night Walker! Reaper turned his attention towards Twinblade and snarled. Twinblade also returned to his pony form sending Rogue back to their hide out with a wave of his hoof, "You'll never get that weapon. We won't let you!" he said drawing forth his silver and violet blade, "This is Odak. Odak can use your magic against my opponent by amplifying it and sending it back in either missiles, waves or multiple elements of my choice," he said.

Reaper scowled as Twinblade slashed across sending a wave of lightning from the sword. Reaper quickly took flight and sent forth a black and red wave of magic filled with fear at Twinblade. Silver jumped in front of the beam and swallowed it whole! Glade flew up and smashed his left hoof into Reapers back sending him crashing into the ground.

Reaper stood up and noticed Silver's glowing form. "Oh that's not good," Twinblade said backing away from the two. Silver's eyes were lit with a blazing fire as he spat out the magic blast Reaper had cast. Reaper got to his feet trying to summon his energy to deflect but found none remaining.

Out of the forest appeared another figure that quickly picked up Reaper and disappeared just as the blast cut through the forest. Silver heaved a great sigh sweating from the attack, "That's some pretty powerful stuff their Silver," Twinblade said walking up to his friend.

Silver glared at him, "Another "gift" I have from my demonic abilities. Curse Roark Lindrake and his fowl experiments... Where did Nightshade go?" he asked. Twinblade looked around and noticed Glade was missing as well, "I have no idea. How about we get some donuts?" he laughed.

Silver scowled, "We need to hurry. There's no telling what might happen," he said trying to stand. Silver cried out as his body cramped up, "You're not going after no body anytime soon buddy. I'm getting you back to the house and you're going to rest. I'll find Glade and Shade, heh that rhymes," Twinblade chuckled while getting Silver onto his back.