YESSSSS wait now cyber?

I woke up and it was 5 pm. Hayes wasn't laying next to me. I look up and see Nash Cam and Hayes sitting on the couch next to me watching football. "Hey guys!" I say stretching. "Kay your room now." Nash said madly and picked me and headed to my room. He set me on my bed and he still stood up. Ive been thinking. Maybe coming on tour with us would be better then just leaving you? Omfg. He didn't just say FUCKING TOUR MAGCON TOUR OMFG AHHHHHHHH IM SO FUCKING HAPPY. instead of saying anything I scream and squeeze Nash as hard as I can. He groans at the pain I'm giving him. " Sorry" i say laughing and letting go. He just smiles. "Thanks Nash." I kiss his cheek and he kisses my forehead. " Start packing we leave tomorrow at 4pm." I nod and start packing. I finish in 2 hours. I decided to just go onto twitter to see whats been happening.

@Nickimanaj- @KaitlynGrier Miss you bish

I laugh then tweet her back.

@kaitlyngrier- @nickimanaj Don't be twerking without me:)

I laugh then scroll through other tweets and I get uspet when I read these.

greirhater101-Kaitlyns a bitch she should die in hell and no one will care and everyone will laugh especially me.

FuckKait- You bitch get a life cut yourself your brothers dont want you

ihatekaygrier657- You know what? Maybe killing yourself is best because everyone is tired of you living so die oh no one cares not even your brothers.

A tear rolled down my cheek the a hand behind me close my computer screen. I turned around and saw Hayes. I couldn't help but cry and he picked me up and put me on his lap. I cried and cried till his shirt was soaked. " Am I a bitch? Yep I should die right? Im a big pain and I cause everyone stress Whats the point if breathing air that doesn't want me to be breathing." I run out of Hayes arms and run to Nashs room. I lock the door knowing they are gonna try to get me. I run to the closet of his room and lock the door. I look for anything sharp and I spot scissors. I held them to my neck.

Hayes P.O.V

Kaitlyn Jumps out of my hands super fast and runs to Nashs room. Ik what she is gonna do. Its not gonna be living thats for sure. "NASH COME HERE CAM PLEASE NOW KAITLYN IS GONNA KILL HERSELF AT ANY SECOND." They both run up and Look at me worriedly. We all run to Nashs room and again was locked. We kicked it and went to the bathroom she wasn't  there. I heard a faint cry from his closet I kicked it down once again and saw her almost about to kill herself with scissors to her throat. She looks at me angrily. "I DESERVE TO DIE I AM NOT WANTED AND I HATE MY LIFE IM UGLY FAT WORTHLESS NO ONE LIKES ME AND I NEED TO DIE TO MAKE EVERYONE ELSE HAPPY!" She screamed. I ran up to her and grabbed the scissors. Nash is crying into Cams shoulder. Kaitlyn looks very dizzy. She stands up and walks out but as soon as we hear a thump we run. We see kaitlyn at the end of the stairs crying in pain and holding her ankle. She fell. My baby sister could've died up there because of me. All my fault. We got her up and layed her on the couch.