the talk (short)(listen to the song while reading)

I keep ignoring all the calls and messages. I lay there in bed thinking what to do. I curl up in a ball. My door opens and Nash comes in. "What the hell were you thinking just leaving there without anyone knowing?" Nash says sternly. "Oh really?" I say standing up get closer to him. "Maybe the fact that I've had to do a lot for miss Ashley and you guys have given her so much attention and I feel invisible. Yes I understand i'm not always gonna be the center of everything... but the fact that she pushed me and no one said Kaitlyn are you okay? or are you hurt? No. It was oh my gosh Ashley this blah blah blah. Im getting tired of it Nash." He looks at me in shock. "I know and we are sorry but Ashley is like our sist-" I raise any eyebrow and fold my arms. "Okay we need to talk lets sit down." We go to the bed and sit down. " Tell me what your feeling not just about Ashley but about fans and school and family." Nash says. "Well I already told you about how I felt about the Ashley thing but other then that I feel better now that Im not bullied everyday but I wish I had 2 brothers that would love me more then the girlfriend of a member of magcon." I say honestly. "Okay so Your happy about not being bullied and I am too for you but you know Hayes and I will always put you first. Its just with Ashley... Her last boyfriend abused her and her parents kicked her out so she is living with her best friend and it has been hard for her so we try to make her happy because shes in a tough position right now. I hope you understand now. We love Ashley but, Your family, your blood your my everything that I could want in a sister. Except the self harming because I couldn't loose you to a razor or scissors." We both giggle at his little joke. "But I am now saying sorry. Im sorry for not always being there when you need me. Im sorry for not being the best brother I can because I know  I need to protect you and always have you around. I love you Kaitlyn." He says as 3 tears fall from his eye. " Im sorry Nash I shouldn't have made a huge deal I jumped to conclusions I-I just never want to loose you or hayes either because your all I have left." I say choking on my words a bit. Tears beamed from my eyes but Nash wipes them away. We hug and he kissed my head. "Want to go to sleep?" he says. "Its only 8pm" I say chuckling. "Im tired" Nash says yawning. "Okay" I say smiling. We get into my bed and fall asleep.

I LOVE THE SONG ABOVE!! Thanks for reading be sure to enter the contest!