Happy happy HAPPY!!!

We layed her on the couch. Cam sat next to her and Nash and I knelt down in front of her. She stopped crying and looked at us with puppy eyes. Gosh I feel so stupid.

Kaitlyns P.O.V

I have a pretty strong feeling im gonna get a lecture about what just happened. "Kaitlyn... you need to stop doing this to yourself it breaks me inside to see you trying to kill yourself" Nash says sadly. " I know I'm so sorry Nash. I just feel so alone and I don't know I don't feel wanted." I say looking down. " But you are wanted. We love you a lot and We want you to be happy." I sigh an keep my head down. "That is why I'm taking you on tour." " I know but I have school and you guys leave in a couple of hours so I have to stay." He nods. "Hayes you wanna tell her?" Hayes nods and they all smile. " What if I told you that you aren't going to school anymore and your only doing online school 4 days a week while on tour." I literally just froze. I jump up and scream. I start jumping on the couch but fall off on my head. I shake it off and run around the house still screaming. I run back to the living room and hug Nash and Hayes. I kiss all over their faces. "EW" They both scream. I run to Cam and jump on him. "Ouch kay" he says laughing. "Sorry" I say laughing. I finally sit back on the couch super tired of running everywhere. "I'm not even kidding I love you guys so freakin much. thank you so much I am so happy that I don't have to get bullied anymore! Thank you you guys are the best brothers in the world I love you guys so much." I hug them both and they hug me back. "Anything for you baby girl" Hayes says into my shoulder. I let go of them and smile. " Okay guys we need to get ready to go our plane is in 2 hours" Nash says. "Ok" Me,Cam, and Hayes say in unison. I run to my room and go to my closet. Im leaving some of my summer clothes because its getting colder soon. I put on black leggings, I throw on a Magcon sweatshirt thats black and white. I put my hair in a perfect bun on top of my head and put on a red bandana(outfit is above). I throw on my white converse. I apply no make-up except little mascara and chapstick. I grab my phone and my suitcase and go downstairs to m the kitchen. All the boys were already there. " Lets go people" Nash says. We all follow him out the door and into the car.