Party

I can't wait for the party. I GET TO MEET CHANNING TATUM OMG. I get into the shower and wash my hair really good with shampoo that smells like roses and conditioner that makes my hair really soft. I dry myself then look for something to wear I see a cute black dress that goes just above my knees. It's not too short like something a slut would wear but it's just perfect for my age. I put the dress on then lotion my body. I find my blue heels and put those on. I wear a blue necklace to match the heels. I dry my hair and straighten it. I apply very little eye liner and mascara. I put on a little lipgloss then a little blush. I put on perfume and deodorant. I take a look at myself in the mirror. I actually don't look that bad. I grab my phone and go outside me and Hayes room. The only boys there were Shawn,Matt, and Nash. Nash looked at me and smiled. "You look beautiful Kay" I smiled. "Thanks Nashy you look good too" We laugh then all the rest of the boy come out. "Woah lil Kay" Hayes says. I laugh then hug him. "Let's go everybody." Shawn says. We walk down to the lobby then into our limo. "Hey Bob can you make one stop to Ashley's house?" Matt asks the limo driver.(Btw Bob is their limo driver and he is super fun and really nice) "Sure Matt" Bob says smiling. " Thanks your the best Bob" Matt says. All the other boys smirk and oooo Matt. Who is Ashley is what I'm thinking right now. "Uhh guys who's Ashley?" I asked confused. "Well of course Matts one and only girlfriend" Nash says. "Oh haha I should've known" I say laughing. I was actually sort of upset. I don't like Matt because one he's 17 and I'm 14, and two I m afraid that if another girl comes that Nash and Hayes will hit on her and everyone will forget about me. I sit there and just stare at the ground. Hayes nudges me and I look at him. " You okay" He whispers. "Yea I'm fine I'm just excited to go" I say lying . Well I am excited to go but that's not the reason. "Okay good I'm glad" Hayes says and looks away. We sit in the limo for about 5 more minutes until we get to I'm guessing Ashley's house. Matt gets out and knocks on her door. the door opens and a girl with brunette hair and pretty blue eyes walks out wearing a tight dress to show her wonderful figure. I immediately felt insecure. Matt and Ashley both get in and sit. " NASHY" She screams. "ASHEY" Nash screams. Hey I thought Nashy was my thing. She hugs him then greets all the other guys. She looks and me and smiles with her perfectly straight white teeth. "Hey you must be Kaitlyn. Nash and Matt have told me a lot about you. Your so cute." She says happily. "Yea you must be Ashley" I say happily. Or at least trying to say it happily. "Yea nothing great about me but it's really nice meeting you" she says then turns and talks to Matt. My smile fades and I sit back in my seat. I could feel Nash and Hayes looking at me but I didn't even look back. We finally get to the party and we walk in. Channing Tatum greets us then surprisingly Ashley. "ASHLEY I MISSED YOU" Channing says hugging her. She hugs him back and smiles. Apparently everyone knows her. He walks closer to me. Oh my gosh this can't be happening. "Hi you must be Kaitlyn, Nash's sister." "Uh -uh yea I am it's very very nice meeting you your really hot- I mean this is a great party I'm going to enjoy it." I say walking away hearing him laugh. Really Kaitlyn really. I go sit on the couch and watch everyone except me dance. I go around and meet other celebrities like Taylor swift and the walking dead cast and a lot more other people. Everyone starts to leave at 12:45. " let's go" Nash says to all of us. Surprisingly no one is drunk. We get into the limo and drive home. Ashley comes too. We all change into our pjs and get into bed. "Wait no Kay,Ash is sleeping on your bed tonight so sleep on the floor. It's only for tonight." Hayes says. "No no it's okay Kaitlyn can-" "Kaitlyn is sleeping on the floor your a guest you can sleep on the bed" Hayes says interrupting Ashley. "Thanks Kaitlyn don't worry it's only for tonight." She gets into my bed and Hayes turns the lights off. Wow I'm a little hurt. First off a new girl comes she crashes into my bed and now everyone likes her more then me. I didn't even get a goodnight from anyone. They were all too busy talking to Ashley. I close my eyes are try to fall asleep without screaming.

Uh oh so Ashely is Kaitlyns replacement? Thanks for reading loves!