Meet and greet

I woke up next to Hayes snoring. I quietly laugh and slowly get out of bed. I see all the guys spread on the floor. This is gonna be pretty hard to get through. I got past 2 boys but I stepped on Jack Glinskey's hand. "OUCH" He yells sitting up. "omg I'm super sorry" I whisper. "Nah its all good." Soon enough the rest of the guys were up because of me stepping on one of their body parts or kicking them. I go to my room and get into the shower. I shave and do all that stuff. I get out and look for clothes. I'm guessing today is a meet and greet because I can hear all the other rooms with a running shower and alarm clocks going off. I grab a black skater skirt and a shirt that has all the boys faces on it and a jean jacket.I throw on my converse.(outfit is above) I go into the bathroom and curl the ends of my hair. I apply mascara,chapstick, and a little bit of blush. I brush my teeth then go into the hallway so Hayes can get ready. Nash comes out all ready too. "Okay so today we are going to a meet and greet which is-" "Nashy I know what a meet and greet is" I say laughing. He smiles then laughs a little. "Anyways just to give a heads up the fans might be a little crazy so if they say anything mean or try to hurt you, ignore them. they are just jealous." I nod and smile. Soon after that all the guys came out looking fresh and ready to go. "Lets go" Shawn says. "The boys nod and we go to our limo."Once we get to the place, Nash and Hayes guard me so that nothing happens. We finally get backstage. It was huge. It had a bathroom, a candy section, a tv, it was awesome. "Cool huh?" Hayes says. "Uh yea its awesome." I say still in shock. Some random guy comes out. "Boys show goes on in 10 seconds" The guy says. The boys huddle together to get ready to go on. They all look at me. I wave. "Alright here today we have Magcon!!" Some random voice says. The guys walk out and all I hear is screaming and cheering. 10 min into the show the guys are answering questions and doing dances. I laugh and watch how funny and cute they loom out there. Its amazing how they have all these fans.