Flight part 2

Kaitlyn P.O.V

I open my eyes and see Nash Cam and Hayes sitting around me.  "How long was I out" I said. "Uhh 2 min haha" Hayes says laughing. "You okay?" Nash asks. "Yea I'm fine when does our flight leave?" "Anyone with a vip pass going on flight 5114 come now" Said some speaker dude. Nash laughs "Thats us." We walk to the front and go into the plane. I personally hate planes but my brothers love them for some dumb reasons. The plane takes off. Im sitting next to Hayes in the second row and Nash and Cam are behind us. "You know I love you lil Kay right?" Hayes says out of no where. " suree you do" I say laughing thinking its funny but. Hayes doesn't laugh. I cough " Yea i know" He smiles. I put my head on his shoulder and listen to You found me by the fray(play the music) I felt my eyes get droopy and I drifted off to sleep. Within the next 2 hours I woke up. "Hayes where are we" I say stretching. "We are in Ohio but we are going to LA so we are 45 more minutes away." I nod and smile. I go on twitter and see something super weird. It was a video of me. I clicked on the video. Omg. It was a cropped video of me twerking on a fake body. Then it showed a robber coming and killing me while I twerk wtf? I felt my eyes get watery. I drop my phone on my seat and go to the bathroom on the plane. I lock the door. I fall to my butt and cry. Why me why.

Hayes P.O.V

I saw Kaitlyn get up and run to the bathroom. She left her phone on the seat so I checked it. Wtf is this video. I locked her phone and turned around right away and told Nash and Cam. Nash writes a post saying to stop picking on our baby sis and other stuff. I go find Kaitlyn in the bathroom. "Kay you in there?" "Go away" I heard her say. "Please baby girl" She opens the door. She looks at me with bloodshot eyes and goes back to her seat. She sits the farthest away from me and turns her head to the sky. I sigh and sit right next to her. She just sniffles and hugs me. I hug her back and she lays on my lap.

Kaitlyn P.O.V

Hayes is such a good brother. Our flight ends and we get off I see a huge crowd of girls screaming and a group of guys walking towards us. "OMG ARE YOU KAITLYN" "YOU SLUT" "WHORE" "DIE IN HELL" "YOUR GORG GIRL" "TAKE A PIC WITH ME" Was all I heard. "Hey matt" Nash says and hugs some guy. "This is Kaitlyn my lil sis." I smile. "Its nice to meet you" " Well arent you a cutie" Matt says and scratches my head. Nash introduces me to the other guys. "Lets go to our hotel!" Hayes says. We all get into the limo and go.