Anger and Sadness

I slice once. I cringed at the sting it felt. I sliced another next to it. then another and another until there was 4 lines of blood dripping from my wrists. I start to sob and cut more.

Nash's P.O.V (point of view)
I heard crying from Kaitlyn's room so I decided to go in. I knocked once. Didn't get an answer. I knocked 2 times. Still no answer. I banged as hard as I could. I heard a scream. "KAITLYN OPEN THE DOOR" Hayes runs up to Kaitlyns door and kicks it down. We run towards her bathroom and we can hear clearly that she is crying. "KAITLYN OPEN UP" Hayes screams. I kick down the door. I see her with blood on her wrists,a razor in her hand, and her in tears. I step back and my mouth drops. She just turns aways and drops the blade and starts to cry even more. Hayes run and grabs a towel and takes it to Kaitlyn. he wraps her wrists with bandaids and carries her to her bed. I still stand there in shock of what I just saw. Why would my baby sister ever self harm herself. She's too special to me Hayes and Cam to be gone. Cam runs in the room and covers his mouth. Kaitlyn is on her bed crying and has dry blood on her arm. I walk to her bed and just stare at her. She looks back at me with her watery blue eyes. "Do you hate me now" she says. " No no I could never ever ever hate you. You mean the world to all of us. We could never loose you." Kaitlyn looks back down and sniffles. "But everyone else wants me gone" she says looking back up at all of us.

Hayes P.O.V

"But everyone else wants me gone" she says looking back up at all of us. I notice when she looked back up that her eye was bruised and she had a busted lip. "Kaitlyn..." Cam looked and me and shakes his head no. He notices it too. "What?" Nash says. Cam shakes his head again and covers his face in his hands and walks out.

Kaitlyns P.O.V

Cam shakes his head again and covers his face in his hands and walks out. "Does Cam want me gone?" I say sadly. " No No No no one does" Nash says. "Hayes what were you going to say just a second ago when Cam was in here" Nash says. Oh crap he's talking about the bruises on my face. "uh" he looks at me worridly and I just nod. "Kaitlyn has a bruised face" I shut my eyes closely and look at Nash. He studies my face then he looks like he's going to kill someone. His knuckles tench up. Hayes gets up and leads Nash out with Cam. He closes the door and sits back down next to me. "Hayes..." "Shhhh" he says softly. I lay down and put my head in his chest and cover my head. I hear glass breaking and Nash screaming. Hayes squeezes the blanket tighter so I wouldn't hear. Hayes kisses my head and I drift off to sleep.

thanks boos love you!!