The dinner table disaster

Nash starts to make dinner. "Whatcha making tonight?" I asked. "Pasta" "Yummy I love Pasta" "I know" Nash says chuckling. I join him. I go to the living room and sit next to Cam. "Hey" I say casually. "Talk. Now." He drags me into the dining room and sits me down. "Why" he says getting teary eyed. " Because Cam... I-I'm not popular I have no friends Im dumb Im worthless I disappoint everyone You guys ha-" he cuts me off. " Don't say hate cause that is definitely not true Kay" " Then what? you guys ignored me this morning Nash was breaking stuff cause of me yesterday I cause too much in this world so why should I stay." "Because I love you. So does Hayes and especially Nash." When you fell asleep yesterday, Hayes ran into his room and cried and banged his head on the wall and kept saying this is all my fault. Hayes loves you a lot. Nash was going bizarre I had never seen him act like that before. and me... I couldn't look at you anymore I hated seeing you so upset and I love seeing you happy and enjoying life not trying to end it for yourself." I started to cry a little bit. " I-I-I'm sorry Cam I hate being this way too I just hate life right now." " I know but you've got great people like me and your brother and the rest of Magcon. Please don't ever try to hurt yourself." "I wont I love you Cam." He smiles and we hug. We walk back to the kitchen and the food is ready. Hayes runs downstairs and just hugs me for a long time. I just lay my head on his shoulder and hug back. He lets go and smiles at me. I give him and small smile back. We eat dinner. I actually ate the whole bowel! yay me! After dinner we watched a movie and fell asleep on the couch. I woke up at like 11:15 feeling sick af. I run to the bathroom upstairs. wtf why would I do that when there is 2 downstairs like bruh. I accidentally trip over a step and fall. I made a loud thump and the guys woke right up I ignore them and run back up to the bathroom I make it just it time to throw up. I fell someone pull my hair back. It was Hayes. I finish throwing up what seemed to be my whole dinner. Hayes carries me to bed. he starts to walk out. "Hayes" " yea Kay" " Do you hate me" He comes to my bed and hugs me. " Nope I love you to the moon and back" we chuckle. " Can you lay with me tonight" " Of course" He says. He comes in my covers and I cuddle next to my big brother. We both fall asleep.