the new boy?

I look out the window and see a really hot guy smiling and waving. I smile and roll the window down.
"Hey I had a question" he says
"yes?"
"Why such a pretty girl like you, sit in a car alone and not have fun?" He says
I blush and shrug
"My name is Nate" Said the cute guy
"Im Kaitlyn" I say smiling.
"Whats your number?"
I give him my number. We plan a date and he walks away. Everyone runs down and gets into the car.
"back seat now." Says hayes pointing to the very back. I give him a "F you look" and he rolls his eyes. I get into the back and Ashley gives me a "haha look". I sit alone and go on my phone. I get a text from Nate. (N-Nate, K-Kaitlyn)

N: Hey
K:Hi!
N: So I was thinking instead of the movies we could go iceskating?
K:Sure sounds fun!
N:Ill pick you up at 6 pm on Friday?
K:Yup okay!;)

I lock my phone and stare out the window. I feel someone stare at me and I turn my head. Dylan was looking at me worryingly. I turn my head back to the window and ignore his looks. The car ride wasn't long. We get to the house and everyone goes inside.  I run upstairs,Shower, and get in bed and watch my favorite show(jane the virgin). I hear a knock on. my bedroom door. I turn off my Ipad and pretend to be asleep. The person came in but saw I was "asleep" and went back out and closed the door.

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. SCHOOL HAS BEEN CRAZY. I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE!!