four

Scott's POV-

___________________

    I glance back again to see if anythings changed with Derek and I smile a little. I guess Mia fell asleep a while back cause now she's resting her head on the window with her hand rested on Derek's head...  I mean younger Derek's head. I can hear the soft, barely audible snores come out of her mouth and the slow calm pace of heart, something relaxing to listen to. I frown remembering how she said I shouldn't be concerned with her well being. I wish she didn't say things like that when we all care about her very much. I know she can get very cold at times, especially when it comes to talking about her deceased family, but she brings a part to the pack that nobody else could. She's protective and listens to everyones problems no matter what problem it is. She acts like she can't stand us sometimes but we all know that she would be so lost and alone without the friends she had right now. I can most definitely say that Mia is one of the most loyal and truthful person I've ever met in my life and wouldn't anyone else to be in my pack or be my friend.

  What I didn't ever get was why she didn't get along with Derek, their the most alike since he also lost his pack and family or maybe that's the reason they didn't get along at all. They're just too like that they just couldn't get along like how Mia and Stiles get along... well at least sometimes. I know she doesn't show it but she does care for us because we're all she's got left and she knows we all have her back. Even if she doesn't know it everyone in the pack has accepted her and integrated her into our family. We will always look out for her if need be . I just hope she realizes that before something bad happens and she decides to go solve it herself to try and protect us. We're a pack and we'll always be stronger when we're together.

____________________

Mia's POV-

____________________

  I wake up a short while before we reach Deaton's office and find Derek all sweaty and over heated. As we pull up to the back entrance I wrap a blanket around him as its raining outside and find everyone else now awake and getting ready to move Derek inside.

Scott and Stiles come to the door and haul Derek's legs and torso out while I swiftly move his upper half out of the car. We all walk into the clinic and set him on a long metal table used for surgeries. We all gather around the table and we look at Deaton waiting for him to finish his inspection of Derek.

"Wow" he says. I scrunch my eyebrows together... that's it a 'wow'.

 "Wow? Wow as in 'I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do' kind of wow? 'Cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for" Stiles comments back with his hands on his hips. He's so sassy all the time.

"I think your overestimating my abilities, Stiles" Deaton says back in seriousness. This could possibly be a big problem for the pack if Deaton doesn't even know what's wrong with Derek. If we can't get Derek back to his older age then we have numerous problems on our hands. If Scott and the Calaveras are right about Kate being alive then who knows what trouble she's up to. Ever since she stepped foot into this town she had done nothing but try to have everyone betray each other just so she could get the chance to kill us all in the end. You wouldn't believe the immense pleasure I got from watching her body fall to the ground and not have to worry about it getting back up again. Only in that moment did I admire Peter for being able to do what needed to be done and not feel guilty about it. Someone needed to stop her and everyone was still so new to the supernatural world that they didn't understand that these were the things that needed to be done sometimes. 

Lydia frowns slightly while holding Derek's hand "Hes cold. Really cold". That doesn't sound good because just a while back in the car he was burning up. I go around the table and stand in between Stiles and Lydia, I run my hand down his arm feeling the chill that transfers to my hand.