Chapter 1

I woke up a few times with Matt, but I try to sleep as much as possible. I needed as much sleep as I would get for my interview today. I took a shower and dressed in a black pair of Jeff Hardy pants, a studded belt with a chain, a black T-shirt, and a black pair of work boots with chains. I know this wasn't really something someone would wear to an interview, but I didn't need to dress fancy to be an exterminator.

    I also dressed Matt in something similar. I put him in a pair of black Jeff Hardy pants, a black T-shirt, and a pair of black baby booties. I made sure to straighten my black and purple hair, and do my make up, while Matt was sleeping. My phone started to ring as I was fixing my hair, and so I answered it and put it on speaker.

(D- Donnie, B-Me)

B- hello?

D- Hi this is Donnie with Vexcon, and I was calling to remind you about your interview in an hour.

B- yes, I remember thank you. Also I have a slight problem.

D- what is it hon?

B- my brother and friends left yesterday for work, and I have my son. Would he possibly be able to come with me? I'm terribly sorry for asking, if I had another choice I would have taken it.

D- how old is he?

B- two weeks

D- sure you can bring him, I'd love to meet the little guy.

B- alright, see you in an hour.

D- alright, bye.

B- bye.

     I hung up and finished my hair, before quickly doing my makeup, which let me add I didn't need much of. All I used was eye liner and dark eye shadow and a little dark redish lipstick. Anyway, after I finish I fixed a bottle for Matt, and put powder in two others and brought water to be poured into them when it's needed. I went and picked up Matt, and fed him his bottle, than burped him. Afterward, I put him in his car seat, and carried him out to the car. I fastened the car seat into it's base, and then hot up front and drove off. I have a black escalade with dark tinted windows, and purple unerglow and inside lights, even my head lights were purple. Anyway, it took me about ten minutes to reach Vexcon, and no I did not get lost. I used the GPS on my phone to get me here.

    Anyway, I hopped out of my truck, and got Matt out. I then grabbed his diaper bag, and put it on my shoulder. I walked up to the front entrance, when a nice older woman opened the door for me. She told me to take a seat, and she would start the interview.

"Alright, my name is Donnie and I'm going to be interviewing you today." She said.

"Awesome, my name is Bonnie, but my brother and friends call me Smokey." I answered.

"Cool, now straight to questions, so I won't take too much of your time. What were you before this?"

"I was an exterminator in Cleveland, Ohio, but when my Dad died I had to move here."

"I'm sorry for your loss. Were you an on the spot exterminator or were you one that they used if they didn't have enough?"

"I was the main on the spot exterminator. I worked almost every case, unless I was booked up or already working."

"Awesome, I assume you know everything you should know then about this job."

"Yes, I worked with almost every type of animal, insect, and amphibian that they had."

"What about gators?"

"No, I didn't have a case of those, because there's no alligators in Cleveland."