Chapter 14

Today Donnie decided that I would be staying at the office with her. We were going to have bonding time, as we watched Matt play with his toys. He was so adorable, and he loved to be called cute and stuff like that.

     She and I have become very close since Billy and I became a couple. Though, ever since he proposed to me, she has been trying even harder for her and I to have some girl time. It's kind of sweet if you ask me, since I never really had girl time before. Normally I'm just a loner, so I never really had a real girl that I was friends with.

     Anyhow, I decided that we could have some food, so I did go pick up Subway. I got Matt a pizza at Subway, but Donnie and I got Philly cheese steak sandwiches. I brought them to the office, as well as a sandwich for Billy, that I put in the fridge for him later.

     Donnie and I ate our sandwiches, as I helped Matt eat tiny pieces of his pizza. He loves pizza just as much as I do, so I guess that's where he gets it from. I know when I was pregnant with him, all I wanted to do was eat pizza.

     Anyhow, after we ate our sandwiches, we decided to clean up the office. I started on one room, and she had the other. She turned on music for us to listen to, which just happened to be a top 40s station, so I knew a couple of the songs.

"I heard that you know how to sing, Bonnie." Donnie said, and I nodded.

"Yeah, that's what my brother and his friends think." I replied, and she smiled.

"Well, how about you sing me a song. It doesn't matter what song it is, but you can play the music off your phone if you need." She said, and I shrugged.

"Sure." I answered, right as Billy walked in for lunch.

"What're you doing babe?" He asked, and I giggled.

"I'm going to sing a song, so be quiet so I can sing." I joked, and he chuckled and raised his hands in surrender.

    I pulled out my phone, and pressed shuffle on my phone. I wanted it to be a random song, so that the genre of music would be unknown until the song began to play. The song that started to play was Pick Up the Phone by Falling in Reverse. I smiled widely, before I began to sing along.

     I sang the whole song, as they both smiled at me. Matt actually looked like he was dancing, which almost made me laugh a few times, but I didn't want to mess up the song. I always found music to be my get away, so I really concentrate on it when I'm singing, and I really hate messing up.

     Anyhow, after a while Billy had to go back to work. Billy walked over and kissed me, before leaving to do his next job. Billy really liked what he did for a living, and the fact that his job is actually filmed and put on tv, I think it makes him feel special.

     I mean, sure, everyone else here is on the show too. Hell, I'm on the show everyday that I'm working with Billy, or sometimes even when I'm working in the office. I just know, that this show is like his entire life. I don't think anything would cause him to stop doing this show.

      I don't recall ever actually watching the show, but I do know that it is a show. I just hope I don't look crazy as hell when I'm on tv. That would make me look like I'm not a normal person, or at least as normal as I can be. Normal to me is a setting in a washing machine, no one wants to be that.

     Anyhow, after a few more hours, it was time for Billy, Matt and I to go home. Billy had to help me into the truck, because I was in too much pain to actually get in it myself. Once we got home, I did manage to barely get myself out of the truck though.

      I cooked dinner, which was ham and mac and cheese. After we ate, I did dishes, before giving Matt his bath. Billy kept telling me to go sit down, but I didn't want to be lazy. At around eight, I put Matt down for the night, before Billy and I decided to go to bed as well.

     I changed into an oversized t shirt and shorts, before laying down in bed beside Billy. I couldn't get comfortable, because I kept getting sharp pains in my lower belly and lower back. It was actually really pissing me off, because I was tired as hell.

     Around two in the morning, I woke up from a really sharp pain and saw that my water had broke. I slowly stood to my feet and changed my panties and shorts, before shaking Billy to wake him up.

"Billy! Get up, my water broke!" I exclaimed, and he got up as fast as he could.

     He threw on a shirt, a pair of shoes, and grabbed the overnight bag. He then helped me to the truck, before running inside and grabbing Matt. He called Donnie, and she met us at the hospital. Unlucky for me, I was rushed into a room and was told to start pushing. I didn't get no pain meds or anything. After what felt like forever, I finally had my baby. She was cleaned up, and the nurses did everything they had to do, before she was handed to me.

     Billy went and told everyone to come see the baby. Matt loved her a lot, and almost cried when he had to go home with Donnie. Once everyone left, Billy laid her down in bed.

"We did a good job. She's beautiful." He said, and I nodded.

"She really is." I agreed, and he smiled.

"I love you so much." He whispered, causing me to smile as well.

"I love you too." I replied, as he kissed my head.

    Tonight was amazing, and my baby is beautiful. Welcome to the world Jenna Marie Bretherton...

×××××××××××××
A/N:

I took the name Jenna from Jenna Joseph, Tyler Joseph's wife. Tyler is from the band Twenty Øne Piløts, if you didn't know and aren't part of the clique.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment&
Share!

-Youngblood Xxx