Chapter 6

Today is the dinner at Donnie's, so I made sure to dress nice(media). Billy stayed again last night, so after he got dressed this morning, he went and dressed Matt, before we all decided to go and have a family day.

    Our first stop was a zoo. Matt liked the monkeys and the giraffes. I liked the black panthers, lions, tigers, and snow leopards. After about an hour, we decided to stop and get food. We had gotten sandwiches and chips, and got sweet tea to drink.

    After we ate, we went to the gift shop, to get Matt a toy. I bought him a toy monkey, and Billy bought him a giraffe. I bought Billy a little alligator, and he bought me a little tiger. We both paid for Donnie a polar bear.

    Once we were finished, we decided to leave. Since Bryon and the others were still in town, Billy told me to call them. I quickly whipped out my phone, and called Bryon.

(B- Bryon, M- Me)

B- yeah?

M- aye, do ya feel like goin' to a dinner tonight?

B- where and why?

M- at Billy's momma's house, and for a dinner, duh

B- girl, you get on my nerves

M- whatever, ya comin' or nah?

B- yeah, text me tha address

M- a'ight, and bring tha guys

B- a'ight bye love ya

M- love ya too

       I quickly texted Bryon the address, and then we headed back to my house. We dropped off our toys, and then changed Matt into a nicer outfit, and then we left and headed towards Billy's house, for him to dress in nicer clothes. I sat on the couch holding Matt, while Billy quickly changed his outfit.

    Today was going to be a long day, and I could already feel it. I was scared that Donnie was going to hate my brother and his friends. I just hope they don't do anything stupid while they're here.

    Billy, Matt and I soon headed to Donnie's house, and I was a bit nervous. I had no idea why I was nervous, but I was. I feel like a teenager meeting her boyfriend's family for the first time.

    Though this isn't the first time I've met Donnie, Ricky or Bill. They're all actually really nice, but it still hasn't settled my nerves any. God, where's the weed when you need it? Joking, maybe.

"Mom has a room set up for Matt by the way." Billy said, as we pulled up outside of Donnie's house.

"A'ight, that's cool." I replied, and Billy smiled.

    We were just about to walk in, when Bryon and the others pulled up. I motioned them over, and then we all walked inside. Luckily, Bryon and the guys dressed nice, or else I would've made them go home and change again.

"Hey guys!" Donnie exclaimed, as she came over and kissed Billy, Matt and my cheeks.

"Hey Donnie, this is my brother Bryon and our friends Steven, Stanley, Charlie, and Anthony." I stated, and she greeted them.

     We were soon told to go sit down at the table, because dinner would be done soon. I did ask Donnie if she needed help, but she told me she had everything. I just felt it would be polite as long as I asked her if she needed help or not.

    A few minutes later, dinner was ready and everyone was sitting around to eat. It was actually really good, not like I was expecting it to be gross, but you get what I'm trying to say.

    After dinner, we were told to go hang out in the living room. Donnie brought Matt to his room to sleep, as the rest of us conversed. Sadly, Bryon and the guys had to leave, but they promised to visit me soon.

    I really do miss them when they're away, but I know that it's their job. They have to do it, even though they do like doing it. Just like I like doing my job, and I like being a Mom, which is an even better full time job.

"So, did you ever want to be like your brother?" Ricky asked, and I shrugged.

"I don't think so, but I was featured on a few of their songs." I replied, and he looked surprised.

"Really?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, and they got pretty huge too." I answered, and Billy laughed.

"Quit interrogating her, Ricky." Billy joked, as he hugged me into his side.

     Around ten at night, Billy and I decided to get ready to leave. Donnie brought Matt to us, before we said our goodbyes. Once we arrived back at home, I changed Matt and put him back to bed. Billy and I changed into our pajamas, before laying down in bed.

"I was so nervous that Bryon or tha others were gonna say or do somethin' stupid." I said, and Billy laughed.

"Well, they didn't. Besides, it was actually a pretty nice dinner if you ask me." He replied, and I nodded.

"Yeah, it was pretty nice." I agreed, before kissing him.

     He pulled me into his chest, before we got comfortable. Soon I felt myself beginning to fall asleep. I didn't realise I was so tired. What the hell?! My stupid body gets on my nerves sometimes...

××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N:

I realized this chapter wasn't as bad as the others, which shows how much my writing has improved over the years. I may write a sequel to show you all that I'm not a sucky writer. Tell me if you want a sequel!

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment&
Share!

-Youngblood Xxx