Chapter 1: Newbie

I am Morgan Ghouleki. I am sixteen years old and have black hair with green streaks, red frost, and yellow roots. My hair is long, but choppy. My eyes used to be green, but ever since I became a creepypasta, the whites turned black and the pupil and iris turned red. My full lips are black and have small fangs, but when I choose, they can elongate. I have on black converse boots the have chains wrapped around them. I also have a green day t shirt on(American idiot album rules!) and black shorts that go down to my knees. But the shorts poof out and hang really loosely. I have a chain for a belt and suspenders hang from my shorts, which had multiple pockets. Two pockets contained a steel guitar pick and my iPod and headset. I also have a leather mini jacket. I also have my sunglasses, which are black and I only wear when I'm in town. Can't have people thinking I'm a freak, now can I? I also have magic black raven wings that I can conjure up whenever I want.

Ever since I became a creepypasta, my arms and legs have been covered in lines of music, full staves. I also have this really cool guitar that doesn't need an amp. It just plays on its own. I also can play instruments without touching them! But most weird... I can't talk. Well, I can, but my speech is stunted, and it takes a while to get all the words out, and it's draining. I can't say more than a sentence at a time. But, I can borrow voices! I can use other people's voices. I can also take anyone that I have killed's voice! And, I can only sing. Sad, I know.

I was starting to move in, since today is my first day as a creepypasta. My black duffle bag was slung over my shoulder. My headset was on, blaring Hysteria by Muse, and my sunglasses were slid over my eyes. I was riding on my sleek black motorcycle, my guitar on a custom built holder to carry it on the side without being seen.

I parked on the side of the large black building. I got off and walked up the stairs to the mansion. I was about to use the knocker when suddenly the doors were jerked open and someone's body was flung out. The person had a white hoodie on, long black hair, black jeans and black sneakers on. A knife landed in the ground next to his hand. He sat up, a large grin seemingly carve into his face, which seemed to be lacking eyebrows. I knew who it was, Jeff the Killer.

I turned back and saw a man with a blue mask on. From the eye holes, black ooze dripped. He had on a black hoodie and black jeans. He didn't seem happy. This was Eyeless Jack.

"Who are you?" He asked. I pulled a notebook and pencil from my duffle bag and wrote down:

I am a new creepypasta. I am supposed to be here.

He looked it over and said, "well come on in. But I'm going to clarify this with Slender, because you don't look like a creepypasta to me..."

I pulled off my sunglasses and put them in my pocket, revealing my big eyes. He looked at them as I pulled off my headset, showing him my pointed, elf like ears. He subtly nodded his head and motioned with his hand for me to go inside. I walked in to the foyer, a large spiral staircase heading up to another floor. I looked to my left and saw a large dining room. To my right, I saw a living room. I saw an elf-ish boy with a green minish cap, and green outfit sitting there playing on his 3DS. He had blonde hair and pale skin, along with the black and red eyes, similar to mine, but the pupils were black and not red. I also saw a black and white clown with a colorful candy bag. He had claws on his hands and slightly pointed teeth, a large grin painted to his face. This was BEN drowned and Laughing Jack.

Eyeless Jack then looked at me and said, "You are supposed to be here. But pray tell, please allow me to know your name."

I thought about it, and just as I was about to speak, a voice ripples through my brain. "You don't have to speak child. Tell me what you would like to be called, and I will tell EJ." It was Slender. I already knew what I would be called. "PUNK," I thought to him. After a few seconds, I heard EJ, or Eyeless Jack, ask me if that was my name, which I nodded.