Chapter 3: Killing Spree 1

I had a very boring morning, so I won't tell you about that.

I took a nap at one pm because Jeff told me that since our killing sprees are at night, I'll need all the rest I can get.

But an hour later Slender woke me up.

"I have a favor to ask of you." He telepathed to me. I jumped up from my bed and rubbed my eyes sleepily.

"What is it?" I asked him through our minds. He wasn't present in my room.

"I am very busy at the moment, so can you go into a town and pick some people to kill? I figured I would ask you, as you have the easiest time covering your creepypasta. Can you please go?"

I nodded and got off the bed. I walked to my bathroom and grabbed some clothes. I brushed my hair out of its lion mane-likeness. I pushed my sunglasses up my face after dressing and showering. I put my headset in my ears and played "1985" by Bowling for Soup.

I walked out my bedroom door and left the mansion. I grabbed my bike and hopped on.

I was about to start it when BEN showed up.

"Wow! Cool bike!" He said, looking the whole thing over. I wrote in my notebook:
Cool right?! Anyway, Slenderman is making me do a sweep of the city. I'm gonna ride in ASAP.

He looked it over and then smiled wide as his beaming voice said, "cool! Can I come with?!"

I thought about it. His outfit looked suspicious, even if I did cover his eyes.

I then had an idea. I quickly ran upstairs, leaving behind an estranged and confused BEN. I snuck into Jeff's room and grabbed a hoodie and jeans. I ran to my room and grabbed a pair of shoes my best friend owned and gave to me. They were a perfect pair of converses for him.

I passed him the clothes and he slid them on, over top his usual clothes. I passed him a pair of sunglasses and he slid them up the bridge of his nose. I pulled the bike out to a more open area out front the mansion, sliding my keys out at the same time.

I hopped on the motorcycle and BEN got on behind me. I revved the engine a few times, feeling the engines thrum in my heart and hearing it purr like a kitten.

I picked up my feet and we sped away.

We drove on that night, looking, searching for the location of the killing spree.

Eventually, we started going up a hill, and BEN I guess stated to fall backwards, because next thing I know, his arms are suddenly wrapped around my waist. I felt tingles and shocks going around where he touched my skin. I kept on going though, ignoring the feeling to my best ability.

We ride into a town that is all too familiar to me.

We ride past into the heart of the city and park in an alley way. We climb off and start walking.

We pass many shops and walk through crowds without being seen. As we enter the residential area, I see a building I've known my whole life.

My home.

It was a two story house, like the rest on this block. It was white with a sky blue roof. Outside on the lawn, was a "FOR SALE" sign. There was a garage on the side of the house. The whole place, usually pretty lively, was now dead.

I became uneasy and I think BEN sensed it. "What is it PUNK?" He asked.

I shook my head. We kept going and I heard someone cry out behind us, "MORGAN?!" I spun around quickly, only to be tackled to the ground by a lead weight. And by lead weight I mean my best bud.