Chapter Sixteen- Second Date (Break Chapter)

As I slept, I saw the man in the black cloak floating into a "dream". I followed him into it and saw Myles' house. His dad was sitting on the bed and I was pulled toward his mom by some invisible draw.

I walked toward her, not knowing what was coming. She got up and turned toward me.

"Why did you do this to me Morgan? What did I do to deserve this? Why should I die? Why should I suffer?"

I felt some form of an invisible force pull me toward her body, sucking me into it. I did everything she did. I went down stairs and broke down, thinking about Myles. I checked the window when I heard someone tapping a beat. I began to walk up the stairs when I heard someone struggling upstairs.

I heard the singing, felt the chain hang me, felt words and lines being carved into me. It was so painful, I screamed.

And then I woke up.

I shot up into a sitting position and panted, silently and heavily. I saw EJ sitting next to me. He put a hand on my shoulder and asked if I was okay, to which I nodded shakily. He hesitantly pulled me close and in for a hug. I calmed down and began to cry. He held me stiffly and didn't move. Surprisingly, it was comforting.

Eventually, I stopped crying. I pulled away and looked up at EJ's face. His hollow, empty eyes stared back at me. I felt like they weren't very comforting in their gaze, but I somehow relaxed.

He began to speak, "Ummm... Would you maybe like to... you really don't have to... and I'm not doing this for you... but would you like to go somewhere with me...?" He was being more direct with me than last time, and I felt like he was trying to get me away from this all, if only for moments. I nodded and looked at the time. It was nine am.

"Twelve... hours...?" I asked him hoarsely. He nodded as he saw the time too. He let me go and left the room.

I decided since he was doing this for me, I should look somewhat nicer than usual. I got a quick shower and as soon as I got out, I looked for clothes. I put on a black dress that had a wrap like top which was tight around my torso and had no straps, but the skirt part was loose and flowing and went down to my knees. I put on a pair of biker gloves and black and red striped stockings. I also put on some black goth boots and applied black lipstick. I tied my black, choppy hair into a pony tail, which had strands falling out the sides and in front of my elf like ears, my bangs falling over my eyes still. My outfit made me look Alice in Wonderland esque.

As soon as I finished, I checked the time and saw it was only eleven am. I set an alarm on my clock for nine pm in case I forget.

I spent all day in my room playing many different songs.

________________________________

I heard my alarm finally go off and it sang,

'Cause it's nine in the afternoon
Your eyes are the size of the moon
You could, cause you can, so you do
We're feeling so good, just the way that we do
When it's nine in the afternoon--

And I cut it off there. It's a really good song. I grabbed my earbuds and iPod and continued the song as I walked down the stairs to the entrance. EJ showed up with a basket again and had me follow him. I had taken hold of his hand and followed him to a gorgeous lake area. There was a black gazebo with a table under it and he took me there.

"Amazing..." I managed to barely say. He looked at me and nodded. There was a blue and black checker board blanket on the table and EJ set the table for me. I sat down and we both ate what he'd brought. He brought some plates and put a turkey sandwich, a small bowl of strawberries, and a cupcake that had black icing on it and had a cute little face on the side. LJ must've made it. He pulled out some cups and a thermos, which he then poured some chocolate shake drink out of. We ate in a comfortable silence.

EJ tried it have some conversation with me during the eating though. "Do you like the scenery?" I nodded. There was a gorgeous lake to my right and a lush green forest to my left. The lake had a slight glow about it by moon light. There was some more forest across the lake and surrounding it, parts of the shore not covered by trees. It looked Hollywood like.

"Is the food okay?" I looked at him like he was crazy. It's the best food I've ever had in my life. I nodded, vigorously, to which he chuckled a bit. I focused on the food and payed him no mind. Eventually, he came over and sat on a floor next to me.

"PUNK... I'm afraid of what this feeling is, but... what I mean is... remember when you tried to lift up my mask... I was, for once, afraid of what someone would say... do you still want to see...?" He asked me shyly. I put my hand on his head and looked directly at him, nodding firmly. He stared directly in a eyes as he lifted the mask.

I've finally seen his face. He had hollow, black sockets where his eyes should be. Black ooze leaked from his eye sockets. His teeth were sharp and pointy, and many in number. His skin was grey and felt very soft and squishy, like a dead person who's working on rotting.

He "stared" at me waiting for my reaction. How should I react? I guess it's cute... but I'm not sure if it's worth it...

I finally decided. I...

________________________________

This is where you guys come in now. Should PUNK be with EJ?

Please vote, and since this is a break chapter, I want another five votes before I put another chapter out.

T.V.

BEN Drowned- 3
Eyeless Jack- 4
Jeff the Killer- 0
Laughing Jack- 2

I guess I'll see you guys when I post again.
Bye!

●•~-~•●Dawnsk●•~-~•●