Chapter 2: Jeff?

Well, hardly anyone voted last time.
The votes determine who shows up more. The loser is brought out more, while the winner is brought out strong, but less. Please vote this time.
Plus, in the next chapter, your votes really matter!!!

~Dawnsk
_______________________________

I awoke to see my ceiling and I felt my soft, cloud like bed beneath me. I felt my covers on top of me, and I could faintly hear voices around me. My sight slowly came into focus and I saw Slenderman's non-existent face staring at me. I saw LJ looking down upon my face, his black hair highlighting his pale skin and worried expression.

BEN, sitting at the edge of my bed, sounded panicked. I heard pacing at the foot of my bed, but I could feel BEN's weight rocking on the foot of the bed. LJ's frown turned upside down when he saw me awake. "Guys! She's awake!" He screamed.

BEN jumped off the bed and ran over, along with EJ, who must've been the one pacing. I tried to sit up when Slenderman's voice reverberated through my brain. "Don't rise child. You need rest. Please, go to sleep." He said.

I've never been a stickler for the rules, so I sat up further and saw everyone's over joyed faces staring at me. Well, except for Jeff. In fact, I didn't see him in this group at all. EJ came up by my head and looked closely at me. I searched the room for signs of Jeff.

I saw him sitting on the floor in my door way, leaning back in the frame. His right leg was hanging lossy beside the left, which was an arm rest for his arm at the moment. He looked out to the halls. His eyes were filled with pain and sadness, different from his usually cocky, arrogant look. His smile looked completely carved as his actual expression was a straight face, or even a frown.

He eventually felt my gaze, because he turned and met my eye. His expression turned from sour to sweet as he smiled the cocky smile, and his eyes were once again filled with arrogance. Although there was some pain behind that arrogance. He stood up and walked over.

"You should be more careful." EJ told me.

"Yes child. Using that much force and power behind your voice can kill you." Slenderman said through my mind.

"We almost lost you." BEN said. He wasn't crying, but he seemed a little sad.

"You're lucky Jeff ran you over to Slendy in time. You were almost gone." LJ said. That creepy smile on his face was misleading to his words.

I heard Jeff mutter under all of their shouting, "It's my fault. I picked a fight with EJ about something stupid, and she found us. She screamed at us and almost died. It's all my fault..." I could heard the guilt and pain in his voice.

I got up off the bed and walked over to my notepads. I grabbed a pen and quickly scribbled down:

It's ok. You didn't mean to. I opened my door to see you and EJ fighting, and I didn't want to see anyone hurt. If I'd ignored it, I would've felt very guilty. It's not your fault.

I passed him the notebook and he read it over. "But, you yelled at us to stop. We did, but you almost died." Jeff said. Tears began to collect in his eyes.

I wrote:
You needn't worry about that. I chose to yell and knew the consequences, so don't feel guilty. And please don't cry. I'm here, and I'm alive.

He read it over and tears fell from his eyes. I grabbed the notepad from him and tossed it over to the others. I walked over to the dresser, which had a pack of tissues in one drawer and I tossed it to him. He caught it effortlessly with one hand and dried his eyes. "Man, I'm being a wimp..." He spoke low, trying to hide shame I guess. I shook my head and walked over to the piano. I shoed everyone out.

Well, I thought everyone. I sat down at the piano, and as soon as I hit a high G, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turn around and see LJ. "Hey. May I sit?" His large grin said. I slid over and he sat down. He then held out a bag of candy to me. "Candy? Don't worry, it's not poisoned."

I pulled out a blue raspberry jolly rancher, unwrapped it and flipped it into my mouth. He smiled at me a huge grin. "No one makes Jeff cry. Ever. Just so you know."

I figured. He was always arrogant, cocky, very egotistical(how big is his head?!). I never thought Jeff COULD cry. I thought that smile got to his head, so it was impossible.

"Anyway, are you sure you're strong enough to be up and about? You did almost die. Don't strain yourself." He said, his voice filled with general concern.

"I'm...... fine......." I managed to get out. I felt strangely light headed. Everything soon started swaying. I started to fall backwards in my seat, but LJ placed a hand firmly on my back and kept me upright.

"Don't speak. Anyway, I have to go talk to Slender about something. If you need me, just give a holler." He said, smiling wide. He pulled me up and stood. He then left.

I got G F# B E, when I heard someone at the door say, "So you and other Jack, huh?"

I quickly spun around and saw EJ leaning against the door frame, arms crossed. I shook my head.

"Besides, you should rest. Slender just informed me, LJ, Jeff, BEN, you and I are all going on a little killing spree, tomorrow night. You should rest."

I shook my head at that notion too. He uncrossed his arms and strode up to me. "Why won't you listen? I am trying to get you to rest so you'll be strong."

I then made him talk for me. "Because, I don't want to. Plus, the song that I've been trying to play for a while now, will help. I keep getting interrupted!"

He looked taken aback. He was shocked. He didn't move, and I sat down at the piano. "What was that?" He asked quietly.

I scribbled down on a notepad:
That was my power. Plus, do you want me to scream?

He looked it over and shook his head. "Do you want me to leave?" He asked. I nodded my head. He turned and left, and I continued to play.

I finished "Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance and walked out of my room.

I was fairly hungry, so I went exploring. Mostly because I didn't know where the kitchen was in here.

I wandered and saw the living room.
Jeff was sitting there, shining and sharpening his knife. BEN was playing on his DSi. LJ was tossing candies into Jeff's hood. So far, it looked like it was about to overflow.

BEN looked up at me. He then scrambled to his feet and came over to me. "Hey, so what's up? You look lost." His DSi was in his hand, and I could see the screen. He was playing a racing game called "Sonic Rush". He seemed to be pretty far ahead.

I said, "Kitchen......" And he took the hint. "Your hungry?" He asked. I felt like I was being treated like a dog.

I nodded. He grabbed my hand, which for some reason sent tiny shocks of electricity up my arm and freaked me out a bit. He led me to the kitchen and pulled out a jug of milk from the fridge and some Reese's Puffs.

He mixed everything into a bowl and some milk got on his hand. His had started to buzz and zap, and electricity spouted a bit from his arm.

I grabbed a paper towel and some rubber gloves and dried off his arms for him. "Thanks." He said, before passing me the bowl.

I quickly are and BEN rushed off. Then I went back upstairs and fell asleep.

Tomorrow night, I will go on my first killing spree. And I have a very important job.

_______________________________

•Laughing Jack
•BEN Drowned
•Eyeless Jack
•Jeff The Killer

Please vote
Thank you

~Dawnsk

VOTING FOR THIS CHAPTER IS CLOSED. THANK YOU.