Chapter Five: (Part 1?)The Boys

Hey bros. We got almost 150 views and I'm so happy. Thank you dudes for reading this, I hope all the loyal readers love this and hope new readers do as well please read the message at the bottom. Anyways, see you dudes later!

____________________________________

Jeff the Killer- "So, we have a new kid?" I asked EJ.

"Yes Jeff. She's brand new to us. Please show her some respect." EJ said. I stared into the black holes where his eyes should be.

"Relax. I'm not gonna do anything. Just prank her every once in a while with BEN." EJ then stormed over to me, picked me up and threw me at the door of the mansion. Before the loud thuds of EJ's steps thundered down upon me, I heard a motor shut off outside, steps heading up the front stairs. EJ picked me up and threw me outside.

I hit the ground--hard. It hurt a lot, pain shooting up and down my spine.

I heard the clunk of my knife landing on the ground next to me. I looked up to see the back of a head of a person. It seemed to be a girl.

She had short choppy hair that was black, with green streaks, red ends, and yellow roots. It was an odd coloring, I'll give her that. She had black boots on with chains around them, black shorts with suspenders dangling from them, seemingly having multiple pockets. Also wore a black leather mini jacket.

EJ said a few unintelligible words and she took out a notepad with a pencil, wrote something down, then showed it to him. He then looked at her and said a few more words. The girl then pulled off a pair of sunglasses and removed a headset. Her ears were a little pointed.

EJ then let her in. I started to rise up and stand. I grabbed my knife and ran my hand through my hair. She is very different. And we don't have many girls around here. And she was cool looking too. But I've got to see this for myself.

Suddenly, Slenderman's voice rang out in my head. "This girl who just arrived is named PUNK."

Now I really had to see this. She can't be all that cool right? I'm way cooler, but I must see if I am overestimating her.

I grabbed my knife and shoved it into my hoodie pocket and trudged up the stairs. I opened the door to see BEN gawking at the poor girl. Asking her about video games he was.

"You idiot! She a cool girl! There's no way she likes video games!" I said, proving myself up against the doorframe.

I got a glimpse of her eyes, their odd black and red color, before EJ ran over and punted me outside. I face planted into a tree, ten feet off the ground. I slid and fell against the tree until I slammed into the ground. I then rolled over and sat there a few minutes.

I guess I could use some beauty sleep... I thought to myself. It was true. But then again, I couldn't think about anything except PUNK for some reason. In fact, I couldn't sleep because of it. I mean, she's really pretty, but she can't be that great... right?

Then EJ came outside and dragged me back into the mansion. I don't know how long I'd been out there, it felt longer than it probably was.

"There's a chick in the mansion, and you don't even know her. Why would you judge her before you know her?!" He said, voice trying to be restrained.

"All I did was say one thing and you wanna pick a fight? I wouldn't suggest fighting me, Jack-y..." I said, taunting him. But inside, I felt a hint of rage.