The Drama Never Ends

Paris

*Alarm goes off* Ughhh I didn't get any sleep last night. But I can't be late for school no more. High school suck......balls. Dam I forgot I ran out of gas last night riding With my boyfriend, DJ. We got in a argument last night , like always. So I call my boy best friend Trent. When I called him he had a bad attitude but I honestly don't have time for all that . So I told him to rush because I had a test to take. I Threw on my "pink" jogging suit and My Nike slide ins, I brushed my hair up in a messy bun and brushed my teeth. Suddenly I heard a honk outside. " nobody but Trent." I flew out the door and got in the car slamming the door.

Trent~ somebody's on their period.

Me~ Shut the fuck up and drive.

Trent~ I guess you don't want the chik-fil-a chicken minis I got you. *sarcastically*

Me~ Thanks Bestfrann, Your The Best.

We finally arrived at school. I saw my mfn bitchhhhhhh "Maddi". "Heyyyy bihhhh," said Maddi. Heyyyy bff I screamed.
We walked in and omg...ughhh I saw my boyfriend DJ. I hurried and thrashed to my locker before he saw me. As I bent down to get my books I felt some body behind me so I picked up my books and looked behind me. Of course, DJ was behind me.

Dj~ hey bae

Me~ what you want?

Dj~ I want you to drop that attitude first off.

Me~ what ever , go back to talking to one of yo Lil hoes.

He grabbed my chin and kissed me. His kisses were the best ! On my life. We kissed for like 15 seconds until the bell rang. As I walked off he smacked my butt. I hate\love when he do that.

I rushed to class and sat down. My phone went off in class. It was DJ . it went off so loud that the teacher snatched it out my hand . I was so pissed off like ughhh! Why the fuck would he text me now. As she snatched it this hoe named destiny laughed. I ignored her because my head was hurting and I didn't feel like all that today. So then as the day went by the bell finally ranged and o....m...g... I couldn't believe what I was seeing.