I Thought It Was!

So I got to my car as fast as I could cause DJ pissin' me off with this stanky ahh orange juice. I went to a corner store and got him "Minute Maid Orange Juice." I got in the car and tried to cover up this huge ass hickey with make up. DAM! You can still see it , like clearly . Well I'ma just give him his Orange juice and leave. So I was driving and finally made it there. I knocked on the door , he opened it and I said ,"here go yo Orange juice." And turned around , but as I walked away he grabbed my hand , and I was thinking, " oh shit!" He said ," my jacket. Can I get it back?" In a attitude way. I was just looking down and slowly took it off, I had a long sleeve shirt on, and put my hair over my Hickey. OMG! the way he was looking at me ,like I knew he saw it. He said ," A nigga can't get a kiss?" MY HEART DROPPED, I THOUGHT HE SAW IT!! So I laughed and gave him a kiss. I walked off and drove home, thinking. I made it home and got in the shower. After a while I got out and went to sleep.

I woke up to a longgggg ass paragraph from DJ, I'm thinking its a love letter or some , but as I start reading it, this nigga going OFF on my ahh. It reads , " On My Life Bruh, You Thought Ian See That Big Ass Fucking Hickey On Yo Mfn Neck. That Shit Was Noticeable Like This Whole Time I'm Thinking You Out Getting Me Some Orange Juice, You Out There Getting Hickeys And Shii , Like Wtf. My Mfn Moma Just Passed, I'm Sick Asf, Don't You Think I Need You The Most, And I Thought You Would've Been There For Me, My Ride Or Die , But I Guess You Ain't, Lol, Its Okay Though, That's Why I Fucked Yo Best friend And She Loved It When I Was Deep Down In It."

My whole fucking heart stop beating for a minute. Like what the fuck. My own fucking best friend. So I got in my car and pulled up to his house. I walked straight in, ran up stairs, and he was just sitting at the end of his bed with his head in his head.

Me~ DJ wtf dude ?! You fucked my own best friend?!

DJ~ mane whatever....

Me~ look at me bruh..

DJ~ I'm good.

So I walk over there and lift his head up and his eyes was watering and when he blinked , a tear fell down his face. So I just stood there, quietly.

Me~ what's wrong ? You OK.

DJ~ yes , I got some in my eye.

Me~ come on now, I knew you for a longgg time , I think I know when you lying.

DJ~ ion wanna talk about it.

Me~ .....talk to me, it'll be better cause I won't leave you alone until you talk.

DJ~ its just......I don't know like.
...I wanted to be the best boy friend I could be but I did some fucked up shit and you always been there for me, I don't blame you for moving on, I know you love me but you sick of my games , I know, and ....I'm just....sorry....

Me ~ Yea....I love you a lot.... And I always will, I guess we both did some fucked up shit to each other....

DJ~ yea, I love you so much , but I understand if you don't wanna ...you know , be with me.

Me ~ just tell me this, when did you do it with Maddi?

DJ ~ like.... 1 and a half month ago, we used a rubber though... I think it broke, I can't remember, we were both drunk.

Me~ *thinking* well I can't be sure if its his or not.

DJ ~ why you want to know?

Me~ ummm ....uhhhh....she's ummm pregnant.....

DJ ~ WOAHH! WAIT..! WHAT!?

Me~ yea she told me yesterday.

DJ ~ omfg! I'm not ready for a kid. Ughh!

me~ chill out. It might be Trent's.

DJ ~ yeah..it MIGHT be.

*phone rings* "speaking of the devil." I said.

Trent~ what's up?

Me~ Mmm....nun.

Trent ~ can you meet me at chik~fil~a? At 1:00pm?

Me~ Umm...I guess so.

So I kiss DJ and tell him I'll see him later. Then ran down stairs , open the door and walk to my car. I get in and bump Future~ Jersey ( I love this song) so I look at the clock and its 12:45 as I pull up. I look around and don't see his car, so I text him and tell him I'm here and I'll be inside. So I walk in and see David and destiny, but I'm so petty I walk right up to him and said, " wassup David ." in a sexy voice. Then she looked at me with a mug on her face. Because she was mean muggin' , I gripped his chin , look him in his eyes and kissed him, long.....slow....and sloppy, just to make that BITCH mad. He was loving it to haha! So soon as you know she pushed me , and I punched her hard as fuck in her face and pushed her to the floor and just kept on smashing her face till I saw blood then , all I know Trent pulling me off and carrying me to the car, while I'm yelling and crying at the same time.( I cry when I'm pissed off)

Trent~ aye , aye chill out.

Me~ NO ! I'M NOT DOING SHIT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BITCH JUST PUT HER MFN HANDS ON ME! LIKE HELL NAWL! LET ME GO BACK IN THERE ! MOVE!

Trent~ bruh them folks finna call the police on you. Chill out ma.

Me~ yea.....OK....meet me at my crib.

Trent ~ yeah OK.

So I get in my car mad as fuck. First thing I GOTTA do is call up my bitch Maddi of course. So I call her and tell her every single detail of what happen. She mad as fuck just like I was. Then I told her I'm meeting with Trent. She tells me to tell him about her pregnancy, I said OK and hung up. I'm at my house and change clothes. I put on a half shirt, high wasted shorts, Air Forces, Body chain, Hoops, Rolex Watch , Eye Liner, Mascara, Blush, Lipstick, put my eyebrows on fleek, and put my hair in a perfect bun, with my edges laid. I'm putting all this on because this girl from school is throwing a party, every body gone be there.

So Trent comes knocking on my door and I answered it and he said, " Dammmmmmmm you look hot. Wowww! " I said ,"haha well you know, I got a party to go to ." he comes in and sits down, he won't stop looking at me.

Me~ dam can I have my face back?

Trent~ Haha! My bad you just look....

Me~ yeah I know, I have to tell you something very important, you can't get mad.

Trent ~ OK....I'll try

Me~ ok....well....uhhh.....mmm.......

Trent~ just say it.

Me~ OK.....well...Maddi is um...
Pregnant and I don't know if you or DJ is the baby daddy.

Trent ~ ......you-you serious? WTF ?!?!?! MY BESTFRIEND DJ?! HELLLLLL NAWL

Me~ umm...yea...

Trent ~ no bruh...I'ma support her and always be there for her , but I don't know, I gotta talk to her.....and I can't believe he did that shit.

Me~ well you gotta talk to her yourself, and be calm cause she got mood swings , in the meantime , I got a party to go to.