Weak Ass Hoes❗

So I get in my car and blast my music to max. I pull out my phone and call the girl up and ask her where her house at, and she told me so I put it in my GPS.
I heard a lotttt of people in the background. So I made it to her house and walked in. Every body was there. I peeped David and he with destiny, her face was fucked up. I'm not even gone start nothing today I guess. So, I pulled me up some liquor and I'm looking at my surroundings , especially at destiny , she seemed to be acting weird.

So I took a Snapchat and was on Instagram next thing you know. I hear, " there that bitch go right there!!" Then four hoes came up to me, including destiny, and one fat, big ass girl snatched my phone out my hand and cracked it and she punch me. I fought back, but she was big as hell and then all them other bitches jumped in. One girl tried to stomp me until David came and threw her off and all the other girls. They tried to get back on me but David gave them a ," I don't hit girls, but I'll hit a bitch today." Look.... He picked me up, and every body was looking. I grabbed my phone and me and him got in my car. I was having a temper tantrum on my life. Them bitches gave me a black eye, busted nose, feel like my hip was hurting, and a busted lip. I looked at my my phone and started beating my steering wheel screaming and crying at the same time," WTF!!! STANKY, DUSTY, UGLY ASS BITCHES DID THAT WEAK ASS SHIT!!! CRACKED MY MFN PHONE!!!! I JUST FUCKING GOT THIS PHONE!!! I SWEAR DESTINY WEAK AS FUCK FOR THAT!!!"
David was just looking and nodding his head. I called Maddi and she answered.

Me~ BRUH DESTINY GOT THESE WEAK ASS HOES TO JUMP ME!!! THEY CRACKED MY MFN IPHONE!!! THEY GAVE ME A BLACK EYE,BUSTED NOSE, MY HIP HURTING, AND A BUSTED LIP!!!

Maddi~ HELL NAW FOOL!! WHAT'S THE ADDRESS?!?! HAVE THEY LEFT YET??!!

ME~ 4894 Leach RD, and nope they in the house.

Maddi~ say no more!

I hang up and called DJ. I called him 8 times. Still no answer, do I text him and I didn't get a fucking answer like wtf!? So next I called my ride or die, jasmine.

Jasmine~ girl Maddi already told me, I'm in the car with her now. We bout to pull up.

Me~ OK.

So 5 minutes passed and I see Maddi pull up. They had a lot of girls with them. I put a bonnet on , took my jewelry off, and put on my knuckle ring on. I stepped out the car and Maddi ran up and grabbed my face and said, " them bitches gone pay." So we walked in and I pointed the girls out.

I told Maddi they can take the four girls and I want destiny. So Maddi said , " say no more!" I ran up to destiny and punched her hard as fuck , wacking her ass, with my knuckle ring. I pushed her on the ground, got on top of her and beat her like a gorilla beating a monkey. I got up and stomped her hard, and kicked her. She was crying and I honestly didn't give Two shits. I went in her pocket, got her phone and stepped on it , then I look over and Maddi, jasmine, and the other girls beating the shit out of the other girls so I run up and help then, even though they didn't need help. Every body was recording and I told Maddi and Jasmine we need to go before someone call the police. So Maddi was still stomping the girl , and spit on her . I then pulled Maddi off of her while she screaming, " Y'ALL FUCKED WITH THE WRONG MUTHAFUCKING ONE, THIS SHIT AIN'T OVER BUM , BROKE ASS HOES."

I told Maddi and Jasmine to meet me at my house. They said OK and ran to the car while I got in mine. I asked David did he want to come too. He said he did. So I backed out the driveway and made it to my house in 10 minutes. So , I made it there and Maddi text me saying they on their way. Me and David went in and David sat on the couch playing the PlayStation. I ran upstairs and washed my face, it didn't look that bad, or noticeable , my eye was just a little swollen. So Maddi and jasmine made it and I ran downstairs. I gave David, Maddi, and jasmine a hug and told them I loved them. Then all of a sudden I hear a knock at the door. It was Trent and DJ. I opened the door and Trent was like," Paris , I'm so sorry I just now just heard what happen I swear to god best friend I got them hoes." I hugged him and told him its OK. DJ just looked at me and walked in. He saw David and said....

DJ ~ What the fuck this nigga doing here.?!

Me~ dude you can chill the fuck out cause I just got fucking jumped. I CALLED YO ASS 8 TIMES!!! THE QUESTION IS WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING?!? YOU WASN'T EVEN THERE FOR ME!! HE WAS! HE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME, ALWAYS!! * tearing up*! YOU A SELFISH ASS NIGGA ! ALL THE FUCK YOU THINK ABOUT IS YOUR SELF. FUCK YOU! LOOK AT MY FUCKING FACE, LOOK WHAT THEM BITCHES DID! YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK IF I WAS OK.

DJ~ you know I care about you ...shii I care about yo ahh more than I care about my own dam self. The reason I was mad was and didn't answer your call is because me and Trent was arguing and talking. You know I love you Paris. And you just don't know I been going through a lot of shit lately, you know this. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you for real.

Me~ ....MmmHmm yea , I love u 2.....

DJ ~ And them hoes gone pay I swear I got some waiting for they ass. They just don't know who I'm  related to.

So every body was just looking at us and I apologized for my screaming. Then David left, he said he had to get home and gave me a hug. DJ didn't mind cause he know I'm all his and it was a church hug anyway. Then jasmine left and told me she loved me and she'll talk to me later. So now it was just Me, DJ, Maddi, and Trent. I got on my phone and told DJ he gone have to buy me a new iPhone 6s plus. He nodded his head and we cuddled. I took a snap chat of us with the caption, " bitch I'm still cute hoe, you'll know next time then to fuck with me❗"

In the meanwhile , Maddi and Trent start talking.

Trent's P.O.V( Point Of Veiw)

I think its a good time to talk to Maddi , so we went up stairs and start talking. I had to be nice because she has mood swings.

Me~ so....you pregnant...?

Maddi~ Nawwll I just lied and said I'm pregnant , duhh I'm pregnant dumb fuck. *sarcastically*

Me~ whatever. I just wanted to let you know I love you so much.

Maddi~ *Laughs*

Me~ nawl , I'm for real, we have something special and I'ma be there for you like you always there for me. I'ma support you and the baby, even if it ain't mine . I love you Madelyn Marie Taylor.

Maddi~ I love you too.

So we cuddled in the guess room and just said we was gone spend the night and watch Netflix.

Paris ( Me) P.O.V

Me and DJ order Pizza from dominoes and chill.
He start kissing my neck and rubbing me. I kissed him and bit his lip. He started laughing and told me he love me and he hungry. I started laughing then the pizza got here. I opened the door and the pizza man gave me my pizza, but .......he was looking suspicious , looking around and stuff, then all of a sudden he steps in my house and close the door..

I hope y'all liked my story. Lol more coming soon