Destiny~Thot❗

Dam I gotta get up. I forgot my supervisor said I gotta come to work at 10:00am on weekends. Shit! Its 9:37, I'ma be late ughhh. I might as well get ready here....
Where DJ at tho? All of a sudden I hear him talking to somebody up stairs. So I creep up there quietly. WTF❗❗ THIS BITCH AGAIN❗❓ I see him talking to destiny , after all what just happened last night. So me being me I walked in on them , laughing. He looked lost for words. "Well I think I better leave." Destiny said. "Yea that'll be nice bitch." She left. "I don't have nothing to say to you, I'm so done." He claimed he told her that he doesn't want to see or talk to her no more. It honestly looked like he was telling the truth.

DJ ~ You Want To Know Some?

Me~ I Guess.

DJ ~ Before My Mom Passed , She Always Made Me Promise That I'll Never Hurt You, And I Did..

Me ~ You Didn't Hurt Me , You Hurt Yourself With Out Me.

DJ ~ I Love You.

Me ~ Mmm I Luv U 2

I gotta go, I'm so late...see you later.
I went to my car and put in the aux cord and bumped exchange ~bryson tiller. As I made it to work I saw Trent and Maddi on a date . I'm so happy for them. Hey y'all I screamed across the room, "don't act all antisocial now!''. They spoke and asked me to give them some Free stuff, which I did, of course.

Time went by and I got off of work. I was so tired but I wanted some Starbucks so I went there, and I can't believe who I saw. DESTINY WITH TRENT! Hell nawl he go out with my best friend! So I walked up to him and asked him what the fuck was he doing. He tried to act like he didn't even go out with my best friend. He told destiny he'll talk to her later. He asked me for a ride cause he claimed destiny was his ride. I told him to get me a double chocolate chip frappé and meet me at the car. He was laughing then said ok. I was in the car reading a text message from my baby. I didn't realize I was blushing so hard. Trent came with my stuff and got in the car. "Where you trynna go?" I asked. " To heaven if I do good." You funny, I said. " thanks for being there for me and a good best friend ," He said.
"Same to you best friend." All of a sudden he touched my thigh. I looked at him so fast , moved his hand and said wtf you doing?! He apologized and I didn't saying nothing else the whole ride to his house. I got a text from DJ saying " Netflix & Smoke" !? Of course I said yeah. So I took a quick stop at my house and put some leggings on, a half shirt, UGGS, my Black mattè lipstick, mascara, eye liner, and my belly&nose ring.
I was so dam fineeee. So I pulled up and all I smelled was the good-good. But I don't smoke so he can have that , I just wanted to see him. We cuddled and watched Netflix. He kept staring at me . finally, I was like why you keep staring at me? He was shaking his head saying no reason. Then somebody text me. It was David, damn. He said"I need somebody to talk to, you the only one that came to my mind. I ignored it because I don't want to mess anything else up.

Me and DJ starting kissing, and I bit his lip, and he started laughing. I was laughing too , then we was touching and that was the best night ever, I swear. I was so sleepy, so I fell asleep. Maddi kept blowing up my phone , I was too sleepy to answer it.