All Hell Breaks Loose...

We were on our way to the elevator and I see David and destiny holding hands. My whole fucking mouth dropped. It's not that I care , but we had a lil some going on and he pop up with her but I'm going to keep my cool. All of a sudden DJ sees that I'm staring at them and he looks at them and get a irritated / shocked look on his face. So then Trent and maddi went to the room while David and destiny walked towards us.

David~ umm hey
Me~ hi
Destiny~ Heyy DJ."while smiling and twirling her hair"
DJ~ "clears throat" uhmm wassup

They started staring at eachother for like 15 seconds. I was getting very irritated. I smacked DJ so he could pay attention. He looked at me as if he wasn't just making googly eyes with that hoe. I stormed off and went to the elevator waiting for it to open with my hands folded. It finally opened and i walked in. DJ starts jogging towards the elevator. Hopefully it'll close on his foot, he made me so madddd! He opened it with his hand and walked in.

DJ ~ mane what's wrong with you ?
Me~ oh nothing....
DJ ~ stop playing Bruh
Me~ ok you was just staring and basically flirting with destiny like what's up with that!?
DJ~ you trippin
Me ~ nawl you trippin

Then I mumbled " I wish I never wouldn't came with you"

DJ~ what was that?
Me~ I said , I WISH I WOULDN'T HAVE CAME WITH YOU!
DJ~ ok then bounce you didn't have to come.

The elevator opens and I walked out and waited for DJ to open the door.
He walked so slow , trying to irritate me. He opened the door and I walked in while reached down for the bags and walked in.

DJ~ you hungry?
Me ~ nope .( in a attitude)
DJ~ drop the attitude

I ignored him and called my BestFriend maddi.

Me~ what's the move bitchhhhh?
Maddi~ girl lets get drunk, without Trent and DJ.
Me~ Kk I'm Finna get dressed.
Maddi~ ok it's 1:57pm so I'll be ready at like..... 2:45pm
Me~ ok

I then walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out and it was 2:15pm. I put a tank top and joggers on until I got ready. I got my makeup and did it perfectly. I found my diamond earrings and put them on. I put my Rolex watch on and gold chain on. Then I looked in my bag and got out a jumpsuit. It was burgundy and showed my stomach through the laced front. Then I put my red bottoms on. I was already looking fine as hell. I put my mattè , black, Mac lipstick on and Combed my hair out, it was already done. My hair was long and straight. Then I sprayed some perfume on me. I was looking flawless as fuck. So I turned off the bathroom light and walked to the bed and got my purse. DJ was just staring at me.

DJ ~ umm where the hell you think you going with that on?!
Me~ boy shut up, I'm going where ever I please "hair flips"
DJ~ no the fuck you not.
Me ~ watch my back when I walk towards this door. Don't wait up . Byeeee

I slammed the door and called maddi. It was 2:48pm.

Me~ bitchhhh is you ready?
Maddi~ girl Yessssss. Trent tripping think I'm not Finna enjoy myself. Ahaa ! He thought but my room number 437 on the left.
Me~ girl so did DJ but Kk here I come.
Maddi~ ok

I made my way to her hotel room. I knocked on the door and she opened it. Omgggg Bestfrann look fine as helllllll!

Me~ Zammmm ma lemme get yo number hahahah !
Maddi~ Gurlllllll I'm saying the same to you haha! You look soooooo gooooddd. I loveeee your hair , makeup, jewelry, shoes, outfit bitch everything poppin on you babe.
Me~ thank you girl. Words can't explain the way you look. But bitchh enough of the chatter. Let's get drunk !
Maddi~ you ain't said none but a word. Let's go

We went to this Mexican restaurant close by the hotel. They was on happy hour so you know we got plenty of the drinks. we took 3 shots already. I was already drunk as hell and so was maddi. She was acting a fool. All of a sudden a whole bunch of fine ass boys came and sat by us. It was 4 of them but two came to our table. They was fine as helllllll. They sat by me and maddi. We was just laughing cause we was drunk as hell.

Him~ aye wassup ma? What's yo name ?
Me~ hahah ummm.... What's my name? I forgot ahhhh.... Oh my name is Paris! What about yo-you ??
Him~ dam look like you drank a lot. You cute and I'm Carlos.
Me~ you have a sexy name carlosssss
Carlos~ thank you. So wassup?

I looked over and maddi and Carlos friend kissing and shit. He started laughing and I did too. He stared at me for a long time. He looked drunk as hell too and he has some prettttyyyyyyy eyes omg.

Me~ why you keep looking at me hahahah ?
Carlos ~ you just fine as hell.
Me~ I've been told.

I was getting bored so me and Carlos exchanged numbers , hugged and he kissed me. His kiss was like kissing a fluffy cloud.  Laughed and left. Me and maddi went to the car and went over the rules before we went to the hotel.

Me~ ok so me and you met some fine ass boys tonight. We can not tell Trent and DJ about this ok?
Maddi~ Yessssss girl I know

We started laughing cause we was still drunk as hell. But I'm a good driver , so we good. We made it to the hotel and she went to her hotel and I went to mines. I slid the card into the door and walked in.

Oh my fucking god!! I can't believe it. What? Huh? OMG. I see Destiny on top of DJ kissing and moving up and down. I know they ain't.... Omfg. Hell nawl. I guess they didn't hear me come through the door so I walked towards them and punched DJ in the mouth.

DJ~ oh shit! Aye ... Bae. It ain't what it look like. I mean....
Me~ GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOTEL ROOM RIGHT FUCKING NOW DESTINY BEFORE I SLICE YO THROAT.!!

she grabbed her purse and left. I sat down on the bed and put my head in my head. DJ came over and tried to talk to me until I slapped the shit out of him.

Me~ DJ I don't even care no more for real. Like I'm sick of you doing this shit. Like real talk. This shit over. I'm done..... I'm doneeee....
DJ ~ so.... This it?
Me~ "starts crying" yup.... I guess it is.
DJ~ I'm sorry Paris.
Me~ you always say that!!! I'm sick of this shit for real yo! And the thing is... I really, really cared about ya. I guess I cared to much? Yup.... Learned my lesson....
DJ ~ I love you Paris for real. It was her. She came in her and kissed me and shit and it got out of hand
Me~ DJ .... I am so sick of your lies. You lie so much like for what? I don't care for real. I'm done.
DJ~ can we at least enjoy this trip ? Like stay in the same room?
Me~ this trip is ruined.... But you sleeping on the floor. Or maybe you'll be more comfortable in the bed with destiny ?

I got up and went in the bathroom and closed the door.

DJ P.O.V
----------------------------------------
Dam I fucked up.... I fucked up bad.... I didn't want to hurt Paris for real ! She don't deserve me ... I just don't know. I'm fucked up in the head right now. I don't know where to go. What Ima do without Paris ? She the only one that been here for me.... Dam I fucked up.

All of a sudden I hear crying in the bathroom. I walked up to the door and sat down by it.

Me~ aye ... I know you can hear me... I fucked up.... I been fucking up bad... I know I hurt you . And I'm sorry. I'm just a nigga that want to chill. I guess Ian ready for a relationship. But I really loved ya. You was a real ahh chick. You stayed by my side. I know I out you through a lot of shit Paris. I know. But I don't deserve you. I understand you don't wanna be with me. But I just want to let you know I'm sorry for what I put you through. I'm sorry.....
Paris ~ "no answer".

Paris P.O.V
-------------------------------
I'm in the bathroom crying and all of a sudden DJ says this speech. That kind of made me understand but still I don't understand but I don't know what to say. So I walked out the bathroom and got in the bed and went to sleep. I was still drunk and DJ made me mad as hell. I'm so done with him I hate him.