Graduation Day❗️

Paris P.O.V
We made it home after all this drama at the hospital. Trent just went home with us since we had graduation tomorrow.
Dam!! We got graduation tomorrow! I gotta turn up. So we make it home and me and dj took a shower. We got out and we brush our teeth. He plopped on my bed and was telling me he gotta get chopped early in the morning for graduation. I already had my hair done so I was good. I got in the bed and set my alarm to 6:00am cause graduation is at 8:00am and I need all the time I can get. He moved towards me and went to sleep, and I played with his hair until I fell asleep.
*******************
Beep! Beep !Beep! Beep !Beep !Beep!  Ughhh my alarm went off. So I got up and it was 6:05am. I looked over and dj was gone. I noticed a note on his pillow that reads "I went to go get chopped for graduation. I took Trent with me.  I got a surprise for you later. I'll see you there bae. I love you ~DJ.
I blushed and got up , yawned and scratched my hair. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I called my make up team. ( they do my makeup sooooo good) I called my parents and they said they can't wait to see me. I hear knocking and went to go open it. I opened the door and......... I see David . What can he possibly want.

Me~ ummm hi
David~ wassup I just wanted to wish you luck for the graduation and bring you these *hands over flowers*
Me~ thank you *giving him a hug*
David~ No problem but I got to go , I'll see you there.
Me~ok see you there.

10 minutes passed and somebody's at the door. I look out the peep hole and see my make up people, yassss!
I flew open the door and hugged them. They sat me down in a chair and they took my bonnet off. One girl started on my make up and a boy started curling my hair.

30 minutes flew by and they spinned my chair around towards the mirror. I look and OMG!! I look gorgeous, like I was feeling myself all the way.
Me ~ I love it, thank you so much.
Them ~ thank you and no charge, your boyfriend paid for it.
Me~ *blushing* okok that's even better thank you.

They left and I was ready. It was 7:45 so I got in the car and drove there. It took me forever to find a Parking space. I finally found one. So I went in and everybody is looking at me smiling. I was nervous like why is everybody looking at me. But I know everywhere I go I break necks so I didn't care.
We got in line ready to walk to the stage. They played the graduation song and we marched out to the stage. Once we got to the stage we had seats to sit at. I saw Trent and dj heading to the stage taking their seats.
********************************
" Paris London" I got up and got my reward and said my speech the. After that I took my seat and waited till they finished. They dismissed us and I wanted to see my parents so I look for them and spotted them. I ran up to them and hugged the life out of me.

Me~ mom I missed you so much! Did you know about DJ's little surprised.

Mom~ well actually I do, he has been coming to us for a long time telling us he loves you a lot so we planned this.

I hugged her once again. Once I release I feel tapping on my shoulder. I look around and O...M...G!!!!!! "Maddi!!!!!" I jumped on her and squeezed her while hugging her.
Me~ what are you doing here'!?! Why aren't you at the hospital!?!
Maddi~ they released me ! I couldn't miss my best friend graduation or mine, I'll just get my reward later.
Me~ girl I'm so glad you're here! Who brought you?!
Maddi~ Trent came to get me.
Me~Mmmhmmm I see...so y'all made up.
Maddi~ I guess you can say that *laughing*

Me, Maddi, Trent , and DJ went to celebrate at red lobster.
We made it there and ordered our food.  We was so happy we had this day together.

This chapter was kind of boring but I swear I have a huge surprise waiting for y'all. In the next chapter I'ma skip a few months In the next one😘😜🤑🤗

*